2020 Adobe research women in technology scholarship:- Adobe is pleased to invite applications for the 2020 Adobe Research Women In Technology Scholarship. The Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship recognizes outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- First year undergraduate students are not eligible.
- Students must have completed at least one year of university education.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate or masters student at a university for the 2020-2021 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Maintain a strong academic record
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
- A $10,000 award paid once.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An opportunity to interview for an internship at Adobe.
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from your current and/or past institution
- Three references (our online application system will request letters from your references via email)
- Answers to up to four essay questions, which will be available when we start accepting applications
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also check out our Scholarship FAQ
Application Deadline: 27th September 2019
Special notice: Scholarship recipients will be announced by November 20, 2019.
Please Like, Comment and Share.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved