About the 2020 Ferguson Scholarships
Ferguson scholarships are available to students applying to on campus postgraduate taught programmes including:
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Drug Delivery
- MSc Pharmaceutical Sciences
- MSc Pharmacokinetics
- MSc Stem Cells & Regenerative Medicine.
If successful, you will have to contribute approximately £8,400 towards your MSc tuition fees. Please note you will be required to provide evidence to the UKBA that you have this amount plus living costs.
Eligibility Criteria for the 2020 Ferguson Scholarships
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for one of the above courses
- Be a national from an African or South American country
- Hold a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a relevant subject for the course you are applying for
- Be a self-funded student
- Provide a strong personal statement when submitting your course application.
Bonus Post: You may also apply for the Shanghai Government Scholarships 2020/2021 for Bachelors, Masters and PhD International Students.
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for one of these scholarships and you meet the above eligibility criteria you will need to:
- Submit an application for your chosen course via our online application form before the scholarship deadline (please see below)
- You will then be automatically considered for this scholarship, and will be notified of the outcome via email.
Applications for this scholarship close 31 March 2020* and the announcement of awards will be in May 2020 via email.
*It is possible to submit an application to study a course at Aston University after this date, however the application will not be considered for this scholarship.
We do not accept applications via agents for this scholarship.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Website Here
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved