About ENS International Scholarships:
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to undertake a Masters Degree at the University.
To be eligible for the ENS International Selection Scholarships,
- You must be under 26 years old at the time of your application (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- As an interested candidate, you must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Note that candidate must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the scholarship selection (August 31st – September 1st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
- As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Scholarship Award Value:
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
ENS International Selection Scholarships Duration:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions) in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities.
Academic disciplines offered through International selection in Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earthscience, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
Arts & Humanities:
How to Apply for the ENS International Selection Scholarships:
- The application form and documents must be submitted online before 9 December 2020 (Sciences) or 29 December 2020 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2021.
- It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved