Agip Postgraduate Scholarship application is open for entries. To apply, see details below.
About Agip Postgraduate Scholarship
The Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) is now taking applications for its 2021/2022 Overseas and Local Postgraduates Scholarship Award Scheme from graduates of recognized Nigerian universities.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, Nigerian Agip Exploration Limited (NAE) is devoted to the training and development of workforce on behalf of the NNPC/NAE/OANDO PSC.
As a result, NAE is accepting applications for the 2020/2021 Post Graduate Scholarship Award Scheme from appropriately qualified and motivated Nigerian graduates.
There are two categories for the award:
- Overseas – To attend a top international university.
- Local – to pursue studies at a reputable Nigerian university.
Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Course of Study
Only candidates who have received an entrance offer in one of the following disciplines should apply:
- Petroleum Economics
- Law (Oil and Gas / Petroleum)
- Engineering (Petroleum, Mechanical, Civil, Subsea, Electrical / Electronics, Marine, Chemical)
Eligibility for the Agip Postgraduate Scholarship
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered for the NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Award program in 2021/2022:
- A minimum of a Second Class Upper Bachelor’s degree from a Nigerian university is required.
- Have been accepted into a one-year Master’s Degree program in any of the disciplines listed below at a Nigerian or Overseas university (depending on the category applied for).
- By December 31st, 2021, you must be under the age of 28.
- Have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program, which lasts one year.
- Have a valid international passport that will allow you to travel for at least one year starting in September 2021. (applicable to overseas category).
- Before beginning the application process, candidates should have the following properly scanned documents:
- Passport photo with white background (450 x 450 pixels), no more than 3 months old
- Provisional admission letter to any renowned university – local or international – for postgraduate study in the 2021/2022 session. This admission letter must be for the course that the applicant applied for.
- First Degree Certificate
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Valid ID card (Driver’s license, Voter’s card, National Identity card)
- Valid International Passport Data Page for Overseas category only (Valid for travel at least one year from September 2021)
- Birth Certificate from Local government
- NAE Compliance Declaration Form
- The NAE compliance declaration form must be filled out and signed by all candidates. To obtain a copy of the NAE compliance declaration, click here https://dragnetscreening.ng/files/NAE_compliance.pdf.
- To avoid confusion during upload, label the scanned papers appropriately.
- In the appropriate upload section, attach the appropriate documents.
How To Apply for Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Award
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Click on the “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- To activate your account, go to your email box.
- To return to the Scholarship site, go to www.scholastica.ng.
- To create your profile, enter your registered email address and password.
- Only the Personal Details, Undergraduate, and Postgraduate sections are required of candidates.
- Candidates must also only upload papers that are relevant to their application (refer to section A).
- Applicants in the Overseas category are advised to apply for both the Overseas and the Local Post Graduate Scholarship Awards.
- Candidates do not need to fill out the Secondary Level, Bank Information, or the Undergraduate Profile Verification Form in the application portal.
- Ensure that the name used in the application is in the same order as the names on all documentation. If necessary, attach an affidavit or certificate.
- To avoid uploading issues, make sure you view all papers once they’ve been uploaded.
- To avoid mistakes, double-check the application’s details.
- To submit information, click “Apply Now” at https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/naescholarships 2021 or return to the home page www.Scholastica.ng and select the 2021/2022 NAE Postgraduate Scholarship Awards to be redirected to the application page.
- You will receive an email confirming the success of your application.
The deadline to submit an application for the Agip Postgraduate Scholarship is April 30th, 2021.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here