BUK Direct Entry Admission Form 2020/2021 Session:- Bayero University Kano, BUK Direct Entry Registration Form for 2020/2021 session is Out. Payment at bank will close on 2nd October 2020. The cost for the form is N2,000. See more details below:
This is to inform the general public that Bayero University Kano (BUK) Direct Entry admission form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been Released.
Eligible candidates are to follow the laid-down steps to apply for BUK direct entry screening.
Candidates Eligible for BUK Direct Entry
Candidates must have applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University, Kano (BUK) as their First Choice to be eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click on DE Screening Application Portal Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Log in using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address.
- Personalised payment invoice will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print it and go to any bank nationwide to make a non-refundable payment of ₦2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira Only)being the cost of screening.
- Return to DE Screening Application Portal to complete the screening. Note that applicants cannot complete the screening until their payment is processed and verified. Fill in the Personal Data (including a clear and recent passport photograph) and Results Verification forms and click ‘submit’. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University.
- An auto-generated Online Screening Acknowledgement Slip will be sent immediately into your email inbox. Print the Slip and keep it safe. The slip will be needed during the collection of admission letter and during registration.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to email@example.com.
Deadline to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Online Screening:
- The Portal for the ON-LINE SCREENING will be closed by midnight on Friday 2nd October 2020.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered for admission.
Wishing you all the best! Sharing is caring.