Bourn Factor School Talent Competition 2019 – Bournvita :- Cardbury Bournvita is accepting applications entry for the Bounrnvita Bourn Factor School Talent Competition 2019 for schools and students.
You stand a chance to win the sum of Three Million Naira (N3M). The submission date is 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October 2019.
It is a brand of malted and chocolate malt drink mixture manufactured by Cadbury, a subsidiary of Mondelez International.
It is sold in and North America, as well as India, Nepal, Bangladesh, Nigeria, Africa, Benin and Togo.
Bournvita was developed in England in the late 1920s and was marketed as a health food (Wikipedia).
How To Take Part In Bourn Factor School Talent Competition 2019 – Bournvita
- Submit empty Bournvita sachets and jars to earn entry points to qualify for participation
- Smallest entry point needed is 50,000, points.
- Above the smallest needed increases your chance of being selected.
- Submit all entries to the designated Cadbury Collection centers on: 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th October 2019.
- All qualifying entries to get amazing prizes for participating
- Selected schools to send in video entries of their talent showcase presentation
- Selected top 5 schools and their choice orphanage are hosted to a fun and exciting end of year party
- Top 3 finalists win amazing cash prizes
The Points Per Gram Submission
- 900g Jars – 180 Points
- 500g Jars – 120 Points
- 500g Sachet – 100 Points
- 200g Sachet – 50 Points
- 60g Sachet – 15 Points
- 20g Sachet – 5 Points
The Participation Prizes
Upon submission of 50,000 smallest entry points, qualifying schools would receive participation prizes
School With Best Performance Prizes:
- First (1st) Prize – 3 Million Naira
- Second (2nd) Prize – 2 Million Naira
- Third (3rd) Prize – 1 Million Naira
End of Year Fun Party for all children, parents and orphanage of the selected top 5 schools with gifts for all children
The Selected Orphanages
Children of the selected orphanages would receive back to school supplies equal to the value of the entry points accrued by the school
How To Check Your Bourn Factor School Talent Competition Submission Status
- Log on to bournfactor.ng
- Click on the Check Your Status Here Link
- Input your Entry Details
- Click on the Submit Button to view your status
For further details/information call: 08053326815, 08035135778