Buddhist Studies International Scholarships application is on, if you are interested to study the Dharma then you must apply for a Buddhist Studies Scholarships program which is presenting by the Khyentse Foundation.
The free education awards are available for those teachers, students, practitioners, scholars, and translators, from all traditions, schools, and sects of Buddhism and who want to pursue the Buddhist Study program in their own countries.
Established in 2001 by Dzongsar Khyentse Rinpoche, Khyentse Foundation supports all traditions of Buddhist study. It is a nonprofit organization which includes many activities such as translation projects, worldwide scholarships, etc.
Why at this program? This program will give complete support for students from worldwide and encourage them to study the Dharma and create a positive impact on society. It will also provide funding for this study program in any country.
Buddhist Studies International Scholarships Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Interested candidates of any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can join a Buddhist Studies (Dharma) program at any institution in their country.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must not hold any other similar award.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE THIS:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this award, the applicant must be enrolled at any institution for studying the Dharma. After that, they can download and complete the award application form and send it through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: The application form must include such information of academic records, an essay on a given topic, and statement of applying to this program.
- Admission Requirements: There is no specific requirement for this position.
- Language Requirement: Must be good in the programming language, but for this, you need to contact the employer for knowing about the programming language via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits: The organization will generally be awarded the grants from US$500 to $3,000, and occasionally more, depending on the project.
Application Deadline: June 15 to July 15, 2019