Carnegie Mellon University Masters Scholarships:- The scholarships will be awarded to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2020.
About the Carnegie Mellon University Masters Scholarships Award:
The Carnegie Mellon University masters scholarships will be for three (3) categories. The different categories are as follows:
1. Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS)
The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
2. South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS)
The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
3. Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA)
With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
Eligible Countries: Countries in Asia, South America and Africa
To be Taken at (Country): Australia
You may also apply for the Sweden International Scholarship 2020.
To be eligible for this scholarships, all students must meet following criteria as stated below:
- Be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
Number of Awards:
The number of scholarships to be awarded for the year 2020 is not made known by the scholarships providers. In this regard, we recommend you apply correct to be among the lucky winners. See application process below.
Value and Duration of Awards:
The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
The deadline is 15th June, 2020
You may also apply for the
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University Masters Scholarships:
If you are a resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa, you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program to study with CMU. Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, you will be contacted if you are eligible for a scholarship.