Charles Darwin University Scholarships:- Application for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships is open for international students who have a record of academic excellence, high achievements, contribute to the potential to make a positive impact in the world and are seeking to commence an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at CDU.
About Charles Darwin University Scholarships
Charles Darwin University offer an exciting and generous range of scholarships to support international students coming to study at CDU from around the globe. CDU scholarships reward high achieving students with outstanding academic accomplishments and who contribute to the potential to make a positive impact on the world.
Degree Level: Bachelors /Masters Degree
Any Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degree offered at the University.
- Community Services & Social Work
- Creative Arts & Design
- Culinary Arts
- Enabling Courses
- Exercise & Sport Science
- Hair & Beauty Services
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Humanitarian, Emergency & Disaster Management
- Indigenous Knowledges
- IT & Network Engineering
- Law & Legal Studies
- Primary Industries
- Public Health
- Science, Environmental Science & Management
- Tourism, Hospitality & Food
Eligibility for the Charles Darwin University Scholarships:
To meet the requirements for the Charles Darwin University International student scholarships;
- Applicant must apply to commence study in 2021
- Applicant must meet the University’s academic and English language entry requirement for their chosen course;
- Applicant must have a minimum overall score of 85% in their highest completed qualification
- Applicant must be an international student on a student visa;
- Applicant must not hold another scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency.
Eligible Nationalities: International Students
You may also apply for the
Charles Darwin University Scholarships are of following types:
- Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships (VCIHAS): The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% or 25% of the tuition fee for the full duration of the course.
- CDU Global Excellence Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 50% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Leader Award: The scholarships applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree covering 25% of the tuition fee for the first year of study and 10% in subsequent years.
- CDU Global Achiever Award: The scholarship applies to an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree and covers 15% of the tuition fee for the first year of study.
- Vocational Education and Training (VET) Distinction Scholarship: The scholarship applies to a Vocational Education and Training (VET) qualification and is a one-off payment of $3,000 towards your first year tuition fee.
- Higher Degree by Research: These are fully funded scholarships.
- Northern Territory Scholarships: The scholarships recognise students’ academic merit, leadership and community engagement. They are for Higher Education – undergraduate and postgraduate ($12,000) and contribute to the student’s tuition fees.
To apply, complete the scholarship application form and submit it together with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU .
CDU will assess your application against:
- Academic entry requirements
- Any special entry requirements
- English language entry requirements
- Meeting the criteria as both a genuine temporary entrant (GTE) and genuine student (GS)
Please note that meeting the minimum entry requirements for a course does not guarantee an offer to study at CDU.
Kindly visit the official website for more information.
Official website: https://www.cdu.edu.au/international/how-apply/scholarships
If you find this scholarship information useful, please like, comment and share with family and friends using the share buttons below.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved