Cheap Universities in USA in 2021 for everyone.
Have you ever wondered if the United States has any affordable universities? The United States is one of the most well-known academic locations.
According to the Migration Policy Institute, approximately 1.1 million overseas students enrolled in American universities and colleges for the 2019-2020 school year.
The United States, on the other hand, isn’t exactly inexpensive. In truth, student debt is at an all-time high, with annual tuition at top colleges easily exceeding 50,000 or even 70,000 dollars. So, should you give up your ambition of studying in the United States?
The United States was again among the top options for parents searching for a university abroad for their child in HSBC’s 2018 study, The Value of Education, but it was also one of the most costly, with candidates spending an average of US$99,417 over the course of their degree.
With the majority of undergraduate degree programs at public schools costing $26,290 (according to student support organization College Board), schooling in the United States may appear to be about as practical as crashing at the White House while looking for a place to live for many prospective candidates.
There are a number of cheap universities in the United States that offer overseas students affordable — or even free — study programs. We’ve compiled two lists below with some of the most affordable Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programs in the United States.
Before you start looking through our lists of cheap universities in the United States, keep the following in mind:
- These lists of affordable universities in the United States were compiled using information from several educational websites on programs and higher education institutions. As a result, the lists do not include every university, and you may be able to find additional inexpensive universities in the United States.
- You can browse to the official website of your favorite university to locate an even larger number of academic programs. There is a wealth of information regarding courses and fees available there.
Cheap Universities in United States offering Bachelor’s Degree
- United States Military Academy at West Point, New York – Bachelors start at 0 USD/year
- Curtis Institute of Music, Philadelphia – Bachelors start at 0 USD/year
- South Dakota State University, South Dakota – Bachelors begin at 327 USD per year
- University of Arizona, Arizona – Bachelors start at 400 USD/year
- University of Central Florida, Florida – Bachelors begin at 749 USD per year
- University of the People, California – Bachelors begin at 990 USD per year
- Mercy College New York, New York – Bachelors start at 1,600 USD/year
- Western Michigan University, Michigan – Bachelors start at 1,920 USD/year
- West Virginia University, West Virginia – Bachelors start at 2,080 USD/year
- Cascadia Community College, Washington – Bachelors start at 2,320 USD/year
Cheap Universities in USA in 2021 offering Master’s Degree
- University of Notre Dame, Indiana – Masters start at 0 USD/year
- Lynn University, Florida – Masters begin at 0 USD per year
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Maryland – Masters start at 0 USD/year
- Acupuncture and Integrative Medicine College-Berkeley, California – Masters begin at 660 USD per year
- Seattle Pacific University, Washington – Masters start at 712 USD/year
- DePaul University, Illinois – Masters start at 735 USD/year
- Colorado Mesa University, Colorado – Masters begin at 750 USD per year
- Hamline University, Minnesota – Masters start at 795 USD/year
- Murray State University, Kentucky – Masters begin at 800 USD per year
- Concordia University Wisconsin, Wisconsin – Masters start at 834 USD/year
Scholarships for international students in the US
Foreign students are not eligible for any type of financial aid (loans, grants, or scholarships) from the United States government. Many other institutions, on the other hand, do! These are some of them:
- public or private universities
- private foundations
- NGOs and non-profits
While the government does not grant scholarships to international students, it does provide a valuable web tool for searching for scholarships. You can also utilize the Education USA website to look for different types of financial aid.
If you find this article useful, please share.