Undergraduate Scholarship Description:
The Chinese University of Hong Kong is offering scholarships to the students for studying undergraduate degree program. BEA Foundation will select up to 10 candidates among participating universities based on a number of factors including financial need, extra-curricular achievements, and personal character, potential and academic performance. The Scholarship aims to help alleviate the financial burden faced by SEN students and their families when the students are pursuing higher education. As a top university in Hong Kong and Asia, CUHK aims to nurture students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. The education experience here is distinguished by a flexible credit unit system, a college system, bilingualism and multiculturalism. Related Scholarships:
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2019
- Course Level: The scholarship is available to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The scholarship is available to study the entire subject offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Each scholarship recipient will receive a one-off grant of HK$20,000.
Eligibility for the Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for the students of Hong Kong.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible, the candidates should:
- be local full-time undergraduate students of any discipline;
- have special educational needs as defined in the Hong Kong Rehabilitation Program Plan issued by the
- Labour and Welfare Bureau of the HKSAR Government and confirmed by a medical professional;
- have demonstrable financial need; and
- have outstanding academic achievement at entrance and GPA of at least 2.7 in Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 1
- students, or have obtained a Cumulative GPA of at least 2.7 up to Term 1, 2018/19 for Year 2 or above students.
Undergraduate Application Procedure:
How to Apply: Applicants should download an application form from the website of the Office of Admissions and Financial Aid at http://admission.cuhk.edu.hk/%20 (Financing Your Studies > Scholarships > Open for Applications).
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved