Citibank Analyst Program is open for application.
About the Citibank Middle East and Africa Analyst Program Award:
The MEA Analyst Program begins in July with a 4-week training program (in Johannesburg or Dubai). Formal training begins with an orientation and induction sessions providing an overview of Citi, followed by classroom training sessions.
Analysts have the opportunity to meet representatives from the teams that make up the Banking, TTS, Operations and Risk divisions.
The classroom training program is followed by 4 x 3-month rotations across various functions of Citi, including Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS), Corporate Bank and Operations. In some countries analysts have a rotation in Risk, in others this will be replaced with another business area.
In 2020 we are hiring Analysts in Algeria, Bahrain, Congo, Cote d’Ivoire, Egypt, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, South Africa, Tanzania, Tunisia, UAE, Uganda and Zambia.
You may also apply for the
Eligibility for the Citibank Analyst Program 2020:
Citibank wants to hear from you if…
You have recently completed your university degree or will complete it prior to July 2020
* You have a minimum grade of 2:1, a minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent in any degree discipline
* You have an interest in business and banking
* You must have completed one year of National Service (if applicable)
* You have less than 3 years of work experience
* You are fluent in English
* Nigerian nationals preferred
Who will be a great fit?
A dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you.
Citibank will also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape is a plus, but not required
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity ethical decision-making
Number of Awards:
Value of Award:
During your 4-week training program you will receive an in-depth education on a variety of topics to learn the fundamentals of the Analyst role and introduce you to Citi’s culture. So whatever your degree is in we will give you the training you need to excel. By the end of the program, Analysts will have the opportunity to take advantage of internal mobility opportunities.
You may also apply for the
Duration of Programme:
Fulltime. Programme begins in July 2020.
How to Apply for the Citibank Analyst Program:
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying