The TU Dortmund University is inviting applications for the DAAD Graduation Scholarships for International Students in Germany from the DAAD project STIBET I 2019.
TU Dortmund University is highly ranked in terms of its research performance in the areas of physics, electrical engineering, chemistry, and economics. It offers a comprehensive program of teacher training for all types of school. The university offers a wide range of career opportunities in science, administration, and technology. It also provides an even vaster range of services and job opportunities for the eligible candidates.
- University or Organization: TU Dortmund University
- Course Level: Graduate and doctoral course level
- Award: Minimum of 250 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Application Deadline: May 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for programmes.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are open to study the graduate degree as well as a doctoral degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria: Applicant must be international students and doctoral candidates already active at TU Dortmund University who achieved good academic performance. The applicants must have registered their thesis and are in a financial crisis.
How to Apply for DAAD International Graduation Scholarships
- How to apply: To be considered for the opportunity s, applicants need to take admission in graduate and doctoral degree program at TU Dortmund University.
- Then candidates can submit the application form to the International Office on time via postal mail (Emil-Figge-Str. 61, 44227 Dortmund).
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit a confirmation of registration for their final paper, current certificate of enrollment, bank statements from the last three months, a copy of their residency permit, copy of their current work contract, credit card statements for the last three months( if applicable).
- Admission Requirements: For admission in graduate and postdoctoral course applicant must have their previous studies certificate with good grades.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Benefits: the program sum is set by the DAAD. Grantees receive a minimum of 250 Euros a month. The duration of scholarship funding can range from one to three months.