DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Brief Description:
Application is on for the 2018 Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (DESOPADEC) Undergraduate Bursary award. Are you an undergraduate from Delta State? Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission is giving you the opportunity to apply for bursary/scholarship. Recommended Posts:
DESOPADEC Undergraduate Bursary Eligibility.
Applications must come from DESOPADEC mandate area. That is include Ijaw, Itsekiri, Urhobo, Isoko and Ndokwa
- applicants must be Students currently in School either University or Polytechnic in Nigeria
- must be from 200 Level and above and
- they must be full time University or Polytechnic Undergraduates in Nigeria.
How to Apply for DESOPADEC Bursary.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria as stated above should apply by clicking on APPLY NOW
The required Documents to upload are:
- A recent Passport Photograph
- Student ID Card
- Letter of Admission
- Local Government of Origin Identification Certificate
- A letter of Identification from Student Union Chapter President of their Ethnic Nationality.
- Note: The documents must be in .jpg format and should not exceed 1MB each.
Application closes on the 25th midnight of October, 2018.