Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships is a full tuition fee scholarship, open to suitably qualified students from developing countries.
About the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Fields of Study:
Courses in the Human and Health Sciences
Eira Davies Scholarships Type:
It is open to Masters students only.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- be female
- be a new student to Swansea University
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies eligible countries
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
Afghanistan, Gambia, The Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Somalia, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola, India, Sao Tome and Principe, Armenia, Iraq, Senegal, Belize, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bhutan, Kosovo, Sri Lanka, Bolivia, Lao PDR, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cape Verde, Marshall Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Timor-Leste, Ivory Coast, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Tonga, Djibouti, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tuvalu, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Indonesia and Samoa.
You may also see : Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program here.
Value of Award:
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship.
Duration of Program:
Duration of course or degree
1st June, 2021
How to Apply for the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships :
Simply download your application form here.
After you have filled your application form, you are to send via email, your completed application to: EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
For further information please email: EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
Croatian Scholarships for young Christians from Developing Countries
Croatian Scholarships applications for young Christians from developing countries is current open for entries. Interested candidates should see details on how to apply below.
About the Croatian Scholarships for young Christians Award:
The Ministry of Science and Education of the Republic of Croatia (Ministry) and the Ministry of Foreign and European Affairs (MFEA) are awarding the Croatian Government Scholarships for undergraduate and graduate university study to young Christians from developing countries.
The National Strategy for Development Cooperation of the Republic of Croatia for the period 2017-2021 (Official Gazette No. 107/17: hereinafter: National Strategy) pays particular attention to the promotion of the interdependence of fundamental human rights, peace, security and sustainable development.
Such an approach is contained within most sectoral priorities of the Croatian development cooperation policies and it is explicitly integrated into the first sectoral goal of the National Strategy: the dignity of every human being.
It implies full commitment of international development cooperation programs and projects in achieving Sustainable Development Goals while simultaneously promoting dignity, fundamental human rights and well-being, developing human capabilities and realizing full potential, regardless of gender, status, affiliation, belief or place of residence.
As a specific area of this sectoral priority, the National Strategy points out the right to education, based on the principle of equality, regardless of religious, national or other affiliation.
There is a clear link and complementarity of the promotion of fundamental human rights in terms of protection of freedom of thought, conscience, opinion or religion with the development cooperation policies which, in relation to this program, aim to ensure conditions for long-term sustainable growth and development of the community and the individual through the educational programs1.
Religious minorities, primarily Christians are one of the vulnerable groups in the world.
The Republic of Croatia has recognized this negative trend on a global scale, and within its scope of work in the field of the international development cooperation is committed to respect and protect the rights of religious groups, as the vulnerable groups in developing countries.
After completing their studies, the scholarship holders are obliged to return to their home countries.
They are expected to contribute to the development of their communities and to building capacities and strengthening resilience at the local level with their knowledge acquired in Croatia upon return to their homelands.
Croatian Scholarships Eligibility:
For the 2021/22 academic year, the scholarship is announced for the citizens of the developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
Developing countries from the Middle East, Asia and Africa.
To be Taken at (Country): Croatia
Value of the Croatian Scholarships for young Christians Award:
The awarded scholarship includes full board and lodging, a monthly allowance of 1.600 kuna, as well as basic health insurance coverage and costs of one-year preparatory Croatian language course.
The student will be placed under supervision of the administrating chief at the dormitory and the Department for international cooperation at the Ministry of Science and Education.
The cost of travel to and from Croatia is included.
The grant (monthly financial support) is meant to cover the living expenses for one person and there is no available financing or visa exemption for accompanying family members or any other persons.
Duration of Award:
- Undergraduate university study typically lasts three to four years. Upon completion students are awarded an academic title of baccalaureus or baccalaurea with reference to a specialization, which qualifies a student for a specialized work in art or science.
- Graduate university study typically lasts for one to two years. Upon completion of graduate study, students are awarded an academic title of Magister or Magistra with reference to a specialization.
How to Apply for the Croatian Scholarships:
The preliminary selection of applications will be performed by the end of May 2021.
Applicants should submit a write-up/letter of motivation with a minimum of 250 words concerning the first choice of study and append therewith the medical certificate of candidates.
Applicants should also submit their Curriculum Vitae (in Europass format) and a scan of their high school or university diploma and report cards for the two previous academic years.
Applicants should attach a letter of recommendation from local parish or church community.
Applicants should submit their applications before 17 May 2021.
The results of the selection will be communicated in June 2021.
Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship
Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship is open for application and will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study. See details below.
Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship
Three Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship are available for eligible online postgraduate Masters programme offered by the University of Edinburgh to students from eligible developing countries, particularly Africa, in the 2021-2022 academic session.
College of Medicine and Veterinary Medicine, University of Edinburgh
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters degree in Human Medical programmes:
- MSc Critical Care (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Education (Online Learning- 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Management of Pain (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Clinical Trials (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Data Science for Health and Social Care (Online Learning)
- MSc Epidemiology (Online Learning)
- MSc Global Health and Infectious Diseases (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Integrated Global Health (Online Learning) (3 years) (Part time)
- MSc Internal Medicine (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Paediatric Emergency Medicine (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Patient Safety and Clinical Human Factors (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Primary Care Ophthalmology (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Restorative Dentistry – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Science Communication and Public Engagement (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MSc Surgical Sciences (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MFM Family Medicine (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- MPH Public Health (Online Learning) – 3 years (Part-Time)
- ChM Clinical Ophthalmology (Online Learning) – 2 years (Part-Time)
- ChM General Surgery (Online Learning) – 2 years (Part-Time)
- ChM Trauma and Orthopaedics (Online Learning) – 2 years (Part-Time)
- ChM Urology (Online Learning) – 2 years (Part-Time)
- ChM Vascular and Endovascular Surgery (Online Learning) – 2 years (Part-Time)
Students from eligible developing countries, particularly in Africa
The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the duration of the programme of study.
Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility:
Applicants should already have been offered a place at the University of Edinburgh on 1 of the eligible Human Medical programmes (listed above) and should have firmly accepted that offer or be intending to do so. They must be nationals of eligible developing countries included in the DAC List of ODA Recipients for reporting on aid in 2021.
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and the strength of a personal statement. Candidates must have, or expect to obtain, the overseas equivalent of a UK first-class honours degree.
Glenmore Medical Online Postgraduate Scholarship Application Instructions:
Please note that you will not be able to access the online application system unless you have applied for admission to the University of Edinburgh.
The scholarship application deadline is 4 June 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Website Here
Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program
Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program 2021/2022 for International Students (Undergraduate, Masters, PhD) is a full or partial scholarship established by Chinese Ministry of Education in accordance with educational exchange agreements or consensus between Chinese government and governments of other countries, institutions, universities or international organizations.
About the Chinese Government Scholarship – Bilateral Program:
The Bilateral Program supports undergraduate students, graduate students, general scholars and senior scholars. Undergraduate scholarship recipients must register for Chinese-taught credit courses.
Graduate and non-degree scholarship students can register for either the Chinese-taught program or the English-taught program if applicable.
- Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
The requirements for applicants’ degree and age are that applicants must:
- be a high school graduate under the age of 25 when applying for the undergraduate programs;
- be a bachelor’s degree holder under the age of 35 when applying for the master’s programs;
- be a master’s degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the doctoral programs;
- be under the age of 45 and have a high school diploma (or higher) when applying for the general scholar programs;
- be a master’s degree holder or an associate professor (or above) under the age of 50 when applying for the senior scholar programs.
Value of Bilateral Program Award:
The Bilateral Program provides both full scholarships and partial scholarships.
Duration of Program:
- Undergraduate students: 4-7years
- Master’s students: 2-5 years
- Doctoral students: 3-6 years
- General scholars: up to 2 years
- Senior scholars: up to 2 years
How to Apply for the Bilateral Program:
- Step 1 – Apply to the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for CGS opportunity;
- Step 2 – Apply to your target university for the Pre-admission Letter once recommended by the dispatching authorities as an eligible candidate (you will receive an Award Letter for CGS Candidate);
- Step 3 – Complete the online application procedure at CGS Information Management System for International Students (Visit http://www.csc.edu.cn/studyinchina or http://www.campuschina.org and click “Application Online” to log in), submit online the completed Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship, and print a hard copy. You should consult the dispatching authorities for overseas study of your home country for Instructions of CGS Information Management System for International Students and Agency Number;
- Step 4 – Submit all of your application documents to the dispatching authorities of your home country before the deadline.
15th April 2021
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 The Orskov Foundation provides grants that help...
Oppenheimer Fund 2020/2021 to Visit University of Oxford
Oppenheimer Fund 2020:- Applications are invited from senior members of the University who wish either to visit one or more...
Mobility Grant at the University of Oldenburg in Germany, 2020
Mobility Grant 2020:- To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the University of Oldenburg is...
Media Legal Defence Initiative (MLDI) Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 for Sub-Saharan African Countries
Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020: Media Defence Centres About the Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 Award: MLDI has started a...
2020 Mobility Grants For BSc, MSc and PhD Students from Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia and Vietnam
2020 Mobility grants:- Alliance 4 Universities call for applications for staff and student mobility with Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia...
Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme 2020 – Apply Now
Grants: The Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme is open for application, and it will enable community groups and...
Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020
Postgraduate Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020. Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Postgraduate Students Applications are...
Eric Bleumink Funds for Developing Countries at University of Groningen 2020/2021 – The Netherlands
Eric Bleumink Fund 2020/2021:- The University of Groningen is offering research grants to students from developing countries wishing to undertake...
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program on Internet Freedom 2019 – Call for Applications
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program: Call for Applications:- Internews’ Global Technology team and the Global Network Initiative (GNI) warmly...
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019 promotes Intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to...
Innopolis University 100% Study Scholarships
Russia Scholarships: Innopolis University is happy to offer successful candidates up to 100% scholarship and $200-600 monthly allowance to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree...
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021 for Young People
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021:- The Goi Peace Foundation is now accepting entries from young people anywhere in...
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students. National Life Science Competition The Science Communication...
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths is open for application. The African Union (AU) is now accepting...
UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2020 (₦6million in Prizes)
UBA Essay Competition 2020:- UBA Foundation, the corporate social responsibility arm of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, announces...
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students | ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students is currently open for application. Award value is ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes....
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders. The 11th edition of The Wole Soyinka Essay competition which is a...
Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global Competition 2020 | Up to $30,000 in Prizes
Top Ten Innovators Global Competition 2020:- Applications are invited from eligible entrepreneurs for the Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global...
Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020: Digital Solutions During and Beyond COVID-19
Alibaba GET Global Challenge:- Alibaba Business School is now accepting entries from young budding entrepreneurs for its 2020 GET Global...
Wiki Loves Africa Photo Contest 2020 – Easy Steps to Apply Here.
Wiki Loves Africa 2020 Photo Contest:- Of all of the millions of subjects you can read about on Wikipedia, subjects...
Global Recycling Foundation – RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 | $1,000 Prize
RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 by Global Recycling Foundation is now accepting entries / nominations for its 2020 #RecyclingHeroes Competition. Global Recycling...
YouthLead Turning Point Contest 2020 for Young Changemakers
youthlead 2020 contest:- Participate and showcase your work globally! As a young changemaker, this YouthLead contest provides you with a...
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Science 2020:- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited invites entries for The Nigeria Prize for Science, in line with...
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Prize for Literature 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Literature 2020:- Entries are hereby invited for The Nigeria Prize for Literature. The yearly literary prize is...
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition – Apply Now
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition:- The FutureHack is a national technology hackathon event, in which computer programmers and others involved in...
Tana Forum Annual University Essay Competition 2020
2020 Essay Competition:- The Tana Forum is an annual meeting that brings together African leaders and stakeholders to engage and...
Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2020 for Law Students Worldwide
Nelson Mandela Competition:- You are cordially invited to participate in the 12th Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition,...
St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020
Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition is currently on. St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020 The St. Gallen...
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) 2019 Writing Competition III (3,000 USD cash prize)
ICRC writing competition III 2019: – The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to organize for the third time...
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize International Competition 2020 for early-career Architects ( $100,000 Travelling Fellowship)
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize: The Harvard Graduate School of Design (Harvard GSD) is pleased to announce the 2020...
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students:- Every year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) runs a Scholarship Essay...
Postgraduate8 months ago
870 Korean Government Scholarships 2021/2022 (Bachelors, Masters & PhD)for Developing Countries
Africa3 weeks ago
Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship
Developing Country1 month ago
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Developing Country7 months ago
CICOPS Scholarships 2021 for Developing Countries – Apply Now
Developing Country1 month ago
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Nigeria8 months ago
Midwestern Oil and Gas JV Secondary School And University Scholarship 2020/2021
Uncategorized4 weeks ago
BBNaija Season 6 Application Form 2021 – Requirement, Audition Date and Venue
Canada1 month ago
Post-Secondary Scholarships in Canada