Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships is a full tuition fee scholarship, open to suitably qualified students from developing countries.
About the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship awarded to female students who are nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, a developing country, who are admitted to pursue a postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University.
Fields of Study:
Courses in the Human and Health Sciences
Eira Davies Scholarships Type:
It is open to Masters students only.
- hold a minimum 2:1 Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification
- have an offer to study an eligible, full-time, postgraduate taught Masters programme within the College of Human and Health Sciences at Swansea University. Eligible programmes can be found here.
- meet English language ability standards as stipulated within their condition of offer and UKVI requirements
- be female
- be a new student to Swansea University
- within their application, demonstrate strong academic ability and financial need
- be a national of, and ordinarily resident in, a non-EU, developing country listed by the World Bank Country and Lending Groups classification as being low or low to middle income. Eligible countries can be found here Eira Francis Davies eligible countries
- not be eligible for any other financial support from Swansea University e.g. tuition fee reductions through collaborative links, scholarships or bursaries. Please note students progressing from The College, Swansea University are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship.
Afghanistan, Gambia, The Myanmar, Bangladesh, Guinea, Nepal, Benin, Guinea-Bissau, Niger, Burkina Faso, Haiti, Rwanda, Burundi, Kenya, Sierra Leone, Cambodia, Korea, Dem Rep., Somalia, Central African Republic, Kyrgyz Republic, Tajikistan, Chad, Liberia, Tanzania, Comoros, Madagascar, Togo, Congo, Dem. Rep, Malawi, Uganda, Eritrea, Mali, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Angola, India, Sao Tome and Principe, Armenia, Iraq, Senegal, Belize, Kiribati, Solomon Islands, Bhutan, Kosovo, Sri Lanka, Bolivia, Lao PDR, Sudan, Cameroon, Lesotho, Swaziland, Cape Verde, Marshall Islands, Syrian Arab Republic, Congo, Rep., Mauritania, Timor-Leste, Ivory Coast, Micronesia, Fed. Sts. Tonga, Djibouti, Moldova, Turkmenistan, Egypt, Arab Rep., Mongolia, Tuvalu, El Salvador, Morocco, Ukraine, Fiji Nicaragua, Uzbekistan, Georgia, Nigeria, Vanuatu, Ghana, Pakistan, Vietnam, Guatemala, Papua New Guinea, West Bank and Gaza, Guyana, Paraguay, Yemen, Rep., Honduras, Philippines, Zambia, Indonesia and Samoa.
You may also see : Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program here.
Value of Award:
The Eira Francis Davies Scholarship is a full tuition fee scholarship.
Duration of Program:
Duration of course or degree
1st June, 2021
How to Apply for the Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships :
Simply download your application form here.
After you have filled your application form, you are to send via email, your completed application to: EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk
For further information please email: EFDscholarship@swansea.ac.uk