ENS International Selection Scholarships is open for application. See details below:
About ENS International Selection Scholarships:
Each year, École Normale Supérieure (ENS) organizes an international selection allowing the most promising international students, either in Science or in Arts & Humanities, to undertake a Masters Degree at the University.
To be eligible for the ENS International Selection Scholarships,
- You must be under 26 years old at the time of your application (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- As an interested candidate, you must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Note that candidate must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the scholarship selection (August 31st – September 1st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
Scholarship Award Value:
Monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses.
ENS International Selection Scholarships Duration:
Master’s Degree at ENS (or one of ENS’ partner institutions) in the fields of Science or Arts & Humanities.
Academic disciplines offered through International selection in Sciences: Biology, Chemistry, Earthscience, Computing science, Mathematics, Physics, Cognitive sciences.
Arts & Humanities:
Academic disciplines offered through International selection in Arts&Humanities: Anthropology, Archeology, Classical studies (Greek, Latin), Cinema, Theater studies, History of Art, Musicology, Cognitive sciences, Economics, Political studies, Geography, History, History and Philosophy of Law, History and Philosophy of Sciences, Linguistics, Literature, Philosophy, Sociology.
You may also apply for the
How to Apply for the ENS International Selection Scholarships:
The application form and documents must be submitted online before 9 December 2020 (Sciences) or 29 December 2020 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2021.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
9/29 Dec 2020 (annual)
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage http://www.ens.fr/en/academics/admissions/international-selection here