Equity Bank WingsToFly Mastercard Foundation Scholarships 2020 for young (financially challenged students ) Kenyan students.
The #WingsToFly program will provide comprehensive Secondary School scholarships in 2020 with funding from Mastercard Foundation, and the German Government through KfW and other partners.
Since this scholarship was created to help the needy and helpless secondary school students, please help spread the message to those in need.
If you know any bright but financially challenged child or children, please encourage them to apply.
Application Forms can also be picked and dropped at any Equity Bank branch or agent countrywide.
Instructions On How To Apply for the Equity Bank WingsToFly
- Only 2019 KCPE candidates are viable to make an application for this scholarship.
- The information provided in this form is intended to help Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board (CSSB) understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship and or award.
- All fields with asterisk (*) sign are required fields and must be filled accordingly.
- The application form must be filled accurately, honestly and completely.
- Equity Group Foundation will reject any applications without relevant documents.
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification.
Required Documents for Equity Bank WingsToFly Scholarship
The following documents are needed to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
So, please make sure you have scanned your documents and saved in JPEG, PDF, or PNG picture format.
The documents you need to complete the online application form are stated below:
- KCPE Results Slip (official KNEC slip or signed & stamped paper from the school). For early bird applications, you will be allowed to complete the application form without KCPE marks and Result Slip until submission.
- Copy of Death Certificate (if father/mother deceased).
- Evidence of financial support (if they have received support in the past).
- Evidence of special needs (if they have indicated special needs).
- Copy of Pay Slip/ Bank Statement (if parents/guardians are employed/business).
- Signed declaration by Applicant and Parent/Guardian
- Filled application and recommendation form by Head Teacher, Provincial Adm., Religious Leader and any other.
Applicants should create an account through this portal: https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f ,
After creating your account, you should make sure to fill the online application form for the 2020 Equity Bank WingsToFly scholarship programme.
Here is a sample of the online application form. Simply follow the instructions as shown in the form. All parts with the ( * ) sign must be filled.
In the part where it says Gender, if you are a boy, you should choose male, while if you are a girl, simply choose female.
Note: A well and properly filled application form stand a chance for further consideration.
Make sure the information you will enter during the time of filling your online application form, are correct and up to date.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved