Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Environmental Sciences 2020 :- MESPOM is an Erasmus Mundus Masters course in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management is operated by four leading European and two North American Universities and supported by the European Commission.
About the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Environmental Sciences Award:
MESPOM is an Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree in Environmental Sciences, Policy and Management operated by four leading European Universities with support from two Universities in the USA and Canada and 18 partners around the world.
MESPOM prepares students for identifying and implementing solutions to complex environmental challenges, especially in an international context.
The MESPOM study programme is in English and lasts two years. The students study in at least three consortium universities: Central European University (CEU, Hungary), the University of the Aegean (UAegean, Greece), Lund University (ILU, Sweden), the University of Manchester (UoM, UK), Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey (MIIS, USA), and the University of Saskatchewan (UoS, Canada).
MESPOM is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree receiving support from Erasmus+: Erasmus Mundus programme.
- Applicants to MESPOM must have earned a first degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent; not less than 3 years of full-time studies) from a recognized university or institution of higher education, or provide documentation indicating that they will earn their first degree from such an institution by the time of enrolling in MESPOM.
- Their first degree should be in environmental studies or closely related fields.
- Candidates with first degrees in agricultural studies, social sciences, legal and administratie studies, economics, engineering or natural sciences will also be considered if they show commitment to environmental challenges, usually through voluntary or professional work and on-the-job training.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in English. Those applicants whose first language is not English must submit standardized English language test scores, e.g., the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- Students taking TOEFL should request a copy of their results to be sent to the CEU Admissions Office. The CEU test code is 0069. Other substitute tests of English language are noted below.
Selection Criteria of Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Environmental Sciences 2020:
Admission is based on the academic and intellectual excellence of applicants as well as their motivation and prior experience.
All candidates should demonstrate proficiency in English. In order to create a multicultural learning environment, the Consortium strives to achieve a balance between various geographic and disciplinary backgrounds of MESPOM students.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Environmental Sciences Award:
Outstanding candidates are offered E+:Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters Degree (EMJMD) Scholarships of maximum €47,000 per two years of study to outstanding students from outside Europe (Partner Country Scholarships), and scholarships of €33,000 to European-based candidates (Programme Country Scholarships).
Duration of Programme:
Application Deadline: 30th January 2020 23:59 CET
How to Apply:
To apply for the Erasmus Mundus Masters Scholarships in Environmental Sciences, simply follow this link (Apply Here Now).
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved