Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2020 – See details below.
About Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program 2020
Our Ericsson Nigeria Graduate Program will start in January 2021 and focuses on technology leadership. Our aim is to attract and guide the most talented, innovative, and creative technology minds.
Eligible Field(s): We are looking for an Account Manager Graduate who has completed their studies between 2018 and 2019 ONLY with one of the following Bachelor Degrees:
Business Administration, Business Management, Information Systems Management, Economics, Marketing.
If you have an engineering degree but would like to pursue a career in sales, you may also apply.
As an Account Manager Graduate, you will learn how to maximize customer relationships and create sales opportunities that will generate profitable sales.
All graduates should have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program. Verification of the NYSC program will be done on all shortlisted candidates.
Programme Type: Internship
- Consultative selling skills and commercial understanding
- Negotiation skills
- Understand customer and market insight
- Good communication and social skills
- Ability to understand the Service Delivery Process.
- Ability to understand Change Management.
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).Proficiency in Microsoft office
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Lagos, Nigeria (NG)
Number of Awards: Not specified
You may also see
Value & Duration of Award:
- 12 months (plus) graduate program – we offer you a great training program before you move into an experienced job
- Explore your passion for innovation and your desire to join a leader. You’ll enjoy an open, high-performance culture that encourages idea generation and thought exploration
- Working in an international environment with colleagues from all over the world.
- Continuous on the job training, in classrooms, and via e-learning.
- A mentor and buddy program.
- An opportunity to work for the Global leader in the Telecommunications industry.
- Mentorship programs provided by senior specialists in the industry.
We believe in growing our graduates and giving them a chance to have the best possible start in their careers. Graduates at Ericsson gain valuable work experience, skills, and knowledge that will assist them in furthering their careers.
We therefore not only let you work with the teams on live projects, but you will be receiving training courses throughout the program and will also be assigned a dedicated mentor who will be providing formal as well as informal mentorship.
How to Apply: Apply below
Read about the next steps here. For your preparation and reference, here is our overall Brand video and some insights about our innovations in 5G
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.