Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Admission Screening Form for 2020/2021 academic session is still on sale. This is For National Diploma (ND), Full-time Applicants. See the details below.
This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post-Utme Registration for 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently ongoing.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji post utme is still ongoing to further notice. Candidates yet to apply should seize this oppurtunity.
This page will show you all you need to know about the FEDPOLEL post utme form. If you have any questions, please feel free to use the comment box below to ask us and we will be pleased to answer you.
Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2020 UTME and scored a minimum 120 are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
You may also apply for the
How to Apply for Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme
The ND Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment. If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hours of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for fedpolel 2020/2021 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
Carefully fill in your personal details as required
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
For More Information Visit the official Webpage of Federal Poly Ile-Oluji here