Sustainability Scholarship by finduddannelse.dk, a Danish platform for lifelong learning, is offering a Sustainability Scholarship to students from around the world who have applied (or will apply) for a Masters program that can help them make the world more sustainable. The Masters program in sustainability could be taught in any language, and in any part of the world.
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Masters degree in sustainability
International students from around the world
finduddannelse.dk Sustainability Scholarship value/inclusions:
The scholarship award is up to €5000 to help cover tuition fees.
Applicants can be of any nationality, from any country, and they can undertake their Masters program study anywhere in the world. But it is important that you can argue why you have chosen your university and country when applying for this scholarship.
To be eligible, you must be applying for, or have applied for, an on campus Masters program in Sustainability, for studies commencing Fall Semester 2021 and must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including holding a valid undergraduate degree and meeting the language requirements for the program. Where applicable, you should also be eligible to obtain a relevant study visa for that program. Online degrees are not eligible.
Ideally, you should be an individual who is committed to taking action. Someone who is ideal would be for instance, one who is planning on starting a Masters degree that can help alleviate the impact of the climate change. You should be someone:
• With a global mindset, and interested in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
• Motivated and inspired to positively change the world and
• Who is a high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
• Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.) and
• Who is excited to take responsibility and determined effect change.
To be considered, you must submit your completed application by 12 April 2021. Applications must be submitted in English or Danish. In the application, you have to submit a short essay (500-700 words) on the following questions:
• What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
• How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
• Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here