Full International Scholarships 2020 by University of New South Wales (UNSW).
Full International Scholarships 2020 by University of New South Wales:
UNSW offers a wide range of Scholarships and Awards to support International undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students commencing full-time study at UNSW.
The list of the specific scholarships are found at the official website (link found below).
You may also learn more about 57 Free Universities in Norway For International Students to Apply for in 2020/2021.
Eligibility for the UNSW Full International Scholarships:
Recipients must be:
- an International student
- be commencing full-time studies in Term 3, 2020; and
- Must have received an offer of admission and be commencing in any UNSW undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree program by Friday, 31 July 2020. This must include one of the following:
- Undergraduate or Postgraduate Letter of Offer (unconditional)
Undergraduate or Postgraduate English Package Offer (UEEC) – students must be enrolled in the UNSW Institute of Languages and successfully complete the program prior to commencing studies.
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): University of New South Wales, Australia
Number of Awards: Not specified
You may also apply for the
Value of Full International Scholarships 2020 Award:
The scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee payment, while others provide a stipend to assist with the costs associated with your studies.
Each applicant will be assessed on their ability to demonstrate:
- Academic Merit
- Leadership skills (school, workplace or community)
- Extra-curricular activities (cultural activities, volunteer/work experience)
- Aptitude and commitment to your chosen area of study.
How to Apply for the UNSW Full International Scholarships:
By applying for the Term 3 2020 – UNSW International Scholarships Application, you may be considered for the scholarships. You must have received an offer of admission by 31 July 2020.
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
- Application Deadline: 31st July 2020
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved