[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]
HiUCTS Bachelor Scholarships is open for application.
UCTS Bachelor Scholarships Brief Description
The University College of Technology Sarawak is inviting applications for Bachelor of Technology in Wood Products Processing Scholarships in Malaysia. Full scholarships will be given to first 12 students registering for University College of Technology Sarawak.
To create graduates with broad technical of wood processing knowledge and associated with hands-on skills to fulfill their professional demands in the highly competitive global market with confidence, outstanding ethical and moral values.
The Wood Products Processing programme in UCTS is designed in the combination of the basic knowledge of timber species, log harvesting, processing, properties machining, designs, and economics aspect.
University College of Technology Sarawak (UCTS) is the culmination of the State of Sarawak’s vision and commitment in establishing a world-class institution of higher learning to spearhead the development and production of technical human resource for the Sarawak Corridor of Renewable Energy (SCORE).
- Applications Deadline: Open for applications
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Technology (Hons) programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Wood Products Processing.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover the tuition fees for the four years program.
- Nationality: These scholarships are available for Malaysian and International students.
- Number of Scholarships: Full scholarships will be given to first 12 students registering for University College of Technology Sarawak.
- Scholarship can be taken in Malaysia
Bonus Post:- Apply Now for the UK Government Go Global Africa 2020 for African Entrepreneurs (Fully-funded to UK)
Eligibility for the UCTS Bachelor Scholarships
Eligible Countries: These scholarships are available for Malaysian and International students.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Pass STPM or its equivalent with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in Biology or Physics and ONE (1) relevant Science/Mathematics subject AND Pass SPM or its equivalent with at least a pass in English; OR• Pass GCE ‘A’ Level or its equivalent with minimum Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in Biology or Physics and ONE (1) relevant Science/Mathematics subject; OR• MQA accredited foundation programme or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR• Recognised Diploma in FORESTRY or WOOD TECHNOLOGY or WOOD-BASED Technology or its equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.00; OR• Recognised related Vocational and Technical / Skills Diploma with minimum CGPA 2.00 AND pass SPM with Grade C in Biology and a pass in English; OR• Unified Examination Certification recognised by the University Senate OR• Any other certification recognised by the University Senate.
English Language Requirements:
For International student, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) must pass with a score of 500 or International English Language Testing (IELTS) with a score of 5.0 or its equivalent.
In the event that the student did not meet the criteria, Higher Educational Provider has to offer English course to ensure the student proficiency to meet the needs of programme.
This is usually done through evaluation process.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here