Global Masters Scholarships at University of Birmingham:- The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 30 June 2021 at 23:59 (UK time / GMT+1). See details on how to apply below.
About University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships
The University of Birmingham is offering 30 grants worth £10,000 to students from qualified nations to seek after a one year taught Masters program at the University in 2021/22.
Scholarship Host Institution:
University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
Field of study:
Qualified one year showed Masters certificate programs offered at the University
Number of Global Masters Scholarships Award:
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships will be awarded to 30 students.
Who is the Global Masters Scholarships for?
The University of Birmingham Global Masters Scholarships is available to interested students from the accompanying nations /countries.
See eligible countries below:
Algeria, Canada, China (PRC), Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong (SAR of PRC), India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malawi, Mauritius, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Seychelles, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
The Global Masters Scholarships recipients will receive grants of £10,000 towards the expense of their educational goals.
To be qualified, applicants should meet the accompanying prerequisites . Applicants must:
- Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2021/22 academic year.
- Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
- Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2021 on a course delivered on-campus.
- Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
This is a competitive scholarship and candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements outlined above, and who have been issued and accepted an offer of admission to a Masters degree at Birmingham, are welcome to apply for this scholarship by completing our online scholarship application form which can be accessed using the link below.
Please complete the form accurately and in full as any incomplete applications will not be considered and cannot be amended once submitted. Please only complete the scholarship application form once as any duplicate applications will not be considered and we will only review your first submission.
You probably made an application to learn at the University of Birmingham and have gotten and acknowledged a proposal of affirmation prior to presenting a grant application.
You should present the grant application online before 30 June 2021 at 23:59 (UK time/GMT+1).
Official Scholarship Website:
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Website Here.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved