Study in Mexico Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2020 offered by the Mexican Government is a scholarship program for foreign or international students to study Undergraduates, Masters, and PhD degrees in Mexico.
For decades, the Mexican cultural diplomacy has worked in different successful programs, such as the human capital training through scholarships for academic degrees awarding and research work performing in different areas of knowledge.
The Directorate-General for Educational and Cultural Cooperation, through the Academic Exchange Department, designs and manages the Ministry of Foreign Affairs´ Scholarship Program for Foreigners.
The scholarships of the Mexican Government present two programs: the scholarship for academic studies and the scholarship for special programs.
Study in Mexico Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarships 2020
The scholarships for academic studies are offered to take complete programs for Specialization, Masters or PhD Degrees, and Postgraduate Researches. Likewise, the offer includes academic mobility for Bachelors (undergraduates) and Postgraduate Degree.
On the other hand, the scholarships for special programs are offered to take short-term fellowships addressed to Visiting Professors, Researchers in Mexico´s issues, Media Contributors, Art Production Fellowships, etc.
Selection Criteria and Eligibility: The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- Applicants must hold a Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D. Degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested. Technical and / or commercial degree titles are not accepted. For the cases of mobility at the Bachelor’s level, it will not be necessary to submit a diploma, only proof of studies of the last academic period completed, issued by the institution of origin.
- Candidates cannot be living in Mexico at the time of application.
- Applicants must have achieved a minimum grade point average of
eighty (80), on a scale of 0 to 100, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received. Applications with a lower grade point average will not be considered
- The scholarships are not transferable and cannot be deferred to future years.
Number of Scholarships: Not known
-Enrollment fees and tuition
-Transportation from Mexico city to the Host Institution
- -Undergraduate and graduate academic mobility programs- one academic term (quarter, trimester or semester)
- Undergraduate: 4 years
- -Graduate research and postdoctoral fellowships-12 months (1 month minimum)
- -Specialization – 1 year
- -Master’s degree – 2 Years
- -Doctorate- 3 or 4 years
- -Medical specialties and subspecialties- 3 Years
- Africa: Algeria ,Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Comoros, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Malawi, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Nambia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Rwanda, Saharawi, Arab Rep., Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe
- North America: United States, Canada and Canada / Province of Quebec
- Latin America: Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay and Venezuela,
- Caribbean: Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Cuba, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Puerto Rico (Commonwealth), Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Suriname and Trinidad and Tobago,
- Asia: Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Brunei, Cambodia, Kingdom of China, People’s Rep., India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Democratic Rep., Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, North Korea, Pakistan, Islamic Rep. of Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Kingdom of Timor – Leste, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Vietnam and Socialist Rep. of
- Pacific: Australia, Cook Islands, Fiji Islands, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Independent State, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu and Vanuatu
- Middle East: Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestinian National Authority, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates and Yemen, and
- Non-self Governing Territories: American Samoa, Anguilla, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Gibraltar, Guam, Montserrat, New Caledonia, Pitcairn, Saint Helena, Tokelau, Turks and Caicos Islands and United States Virgin Islands
How to Apply: (Download PDF Here)
Only applicants from Cuba, Saint Lucia, the Dominican Republic, Antigua and Barbuda, Trinidad and Tobago, Dominica, Barbados, Suriname, Guyana, Jamaica, Haiti, Nicaragua, Slovakia, Slovenia, Lithuania, Latvia, Turkey, Venezuela, New Zealand, the Palestine and the countries of the African continent may submit paper or online applications.
- Download Application Form (only for “Paper Applications”)
- Applications must be submitted online through the Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA https://sigca.sre.gob.mx, during the duration of the Call.
- It is important to go through ALL application requirements in the Award Webpages (see Links below) before applying.
- Wishing you the very best in your quest for free and quality education.
Application Deadline: 27th September 2019 at 15:00 (Local Time in Mexico City).
Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2021 for Women in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering
Amelia Earhart Fellowship 2021 for Women in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering: The Zonta International offers Amelia Earhart PhD Research fellowship for women of any nationality in Aerospace-related Sciences and Aerospace-related Engineering at any University or College offering Accredited Degrees.
About the Amelia Earhart Fellowship Award:
Zonta International established the Amelia Earhart Fellowship in 1938 in honor of legendary pilot and Zontian, Amelia Earhart. Today, the Fellowship of US$10,000 is awarded annually to 35 talented women, pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace-related sciences or aerospace-related engineering around the globe.
Offered Since: 1938
Eligible Countries: Women from Any Country
To be taken at (country): Any University or College offering Accredited Degrees in any country.
Subject Areas: PhD/Doctoral degrees in Aerospace-related Sciences and Aerospace-related Engineering
- Women of any nationality pursuing a Ph.D./doctoral degree who demonstrate a superior academic record in the field of aerospace-applied sciences or aerospace-applied engineering are eligible.
- Students must be registered in a full-time Ph.D./doctoral program and completed at least one year of that program or have received a master’s degree in an aerospace-applied field at the time the application is submitted.
- Applicants must not graduate from their Ph.D. or doctoral program before April 2022.
- Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship.
- Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are also not eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
- Note that previous Amelia Earhart Fellows are not eligible to apply to renew the Fellowship for a second year.
You may also apply for the Unicaf Scholarship 2020 for Bachelor, Master’s & Doctoral Degree here.
Benefits of Fellowship:
- Fellowship of US$10,000 is awarded annually
- The Fellowship enables these women to invest in state-of-the-art computers to conduct their research, purchase expensive books and resource materials, and participate in specialized studies around the globe.
- Amelia Earhart Fellows have gone on to become astronauts, aerospace engineers, astronomers, professors, geologists, business owners, heads of companies, even Secretary of the US Air Force.
Duration of Fellowship:
One year (current fellows can reapply to renew the fellowship each year)
15th November 2020
How to Apply:
The Zonta International Amelia Earhart Fellowship Committee reviews the applications and recommends recipients to the Zonta International Board of Directors. All applicants will be notified of their status by the end of April.
Important Note: Please note that post-doctoral research programs are not eligible for the Fellowship. Members and employees of Zonta International or the Zonta International Foundation are also not eligible to apply for the Fellowship.
AAUW International Fellowships 2020 in USA for Women – Apply Now
AAUW International Fellowships 2020 in USA for Women: AAUW (the American Association of University Women) awards International Fellowships for full-time study or research in the United States to women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Both graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited institutions are supported.
Accredited U.S. institutions
Level/Field(s) of study:
Graduate and postgraduate studies at accredited U.S. institutions.
Number of Awards:
AAUW International Fellowships 2020 Target group:
Women who are not United States citizens or permanent residents. Preference is given to women who show prior commitment to the advancement of women and girls through civic, community, or professional work.
Master’s/Professional Fellowship: $18,000
Doctorate Fellowship: $20,000
Postdoctoral Fellowship: $30,000
AAUW International Fellowships 2020 Eligibility:
To be eligible for an International Fellowship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Have citizenship in a country other than the U.S. or possession of a nonimmigrant visa if residing in the U.S. Women who are currently, or expect to be during the fellowship year, a U.S. citizen, U.S. permanent resident, or dual citizen with the U.S. and another country are not eligible.
- Hold an academic degree (earned in the U.S. or abroad) equivalent to a U.S. bachelor’s degree completed by 15 November 2020.
- Intend to devote herself full-time to the proposed academic plan during the fellowship year
- Intend to return to her home country to pursue a professional career
- Be proficient in English and confirm proficiency by submitting a valid ETS TOEFL* (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score or other acceptable verification.
- Master’s/first professional degree and doctoral applicants must have applied by 15 November 2020, to an accredited institution of study for the period of the fellowship year and must indicate the name of the institution in the International Fellowship application. Fellows must provide official confirmation from the institution with their acceptance materials.
See the full eligibility criteria at the official website (link found below) for more details.
Recommended for you:
Applications and submission of supporting documents are done online. The application deadline for AY 2020-2021 is 15 November 2020.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the online application and for detailed updated information on this scholarship/fellowship.
Official Scholarship Website: https://www.aauw.org/resources/programs/fellowships-grants/current-opportunities/international/
Orange Knowledge Programme 2021 for Students to Study in The Netherlands
Orange Knowledge Programme 2021, a new phase of the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
About the Orange Knowledge Programme 2021 Award:
On 1 July 2017 the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Kennisontwikkelings programma (KOP), in English, Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). KOP aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
Type: Fellowship, Masters, Short Courses/Training
The eligible countries for this programme are as follows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin , Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Colombia Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Georgia, Guatemala India, Indonesia Kenya Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique Myanmar Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories Peru, Philippines, Rwanda Senegal, Sierra Leone Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa South Sudan, Sri Lanka Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania Uganda Thailand, Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe.
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
One must be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Country list valid at the time of application;
- One must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organisation; a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- One must have a current employer’s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the format, must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- One must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate.
You may also Apply for the
The fellowships are awarded in a very competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Orange Knowledge Programme 2021 Award:
A KOP fellowship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the study period in the Netherlands.
The allowance is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
If applicable, the fellowship holder is expected to cover the difference between the actual costs and the amount of the personal KOP NFP allowances.
How to Apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme 2021:
- Before you apply, make sure you review the eligibility criteria carefully and check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
- When you are certain that you are eligible for a KOP NFP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
- It is important to read thoroughly about the application process on the Program Webpage before applying.
You May Also Apply for the UNICEF International Internship Program 2020 for Students.
- Round 2: 13 May-30 June (for masters starting between 24 November – 27 July 2021 and short courses starting between 24 November – 22 February 2021)
- Round 3: 2 September-13 October (only for short courses starting between 23 February – 27 July 2021)
Award Providers: OKP NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation.
Sharing is caring, Please use the share button below to help a soul meet his or her dreams.
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries
Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 for Students in Developing Countries Orskov Foundation Grants 2021 The Orskov Foundation provides grants that help...
Oppenheimer Fund 2020/2021 to Visit University of Oxford
Oppenheimer Fund 2020:- Applications are invited from senior members of the University who wish either to visit one or more...
Mobility Grant at the University of Oldenburg in Germany, 2020
Mobility Grant 2020:- To help you to create your own path towards your dream career, the University of Oldenburg is...
Media Legal Defence Initiative (MLDI) Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 for Sub-Saharan African Countries
Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020: Media Defence Centres About the Digital Rights Advancement Grants 2020 Award: MLDI has started a...
2020 Mobility Grants For BSc, MSc and PhD Students from Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia and Vietnam
2020 Mobility grants:- Alliance 4 Universities call for applications for staff and student mobility with Russia, South Africa, Iran, Indonesia...
Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme 2020 – Apply Now
Grants: The Welsh Government Wales for Africa Grant Scheme is open for application, and it will enable community groups and...
Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020
Postgraduate Grants for Domestic and International Students at Austria, 2020. Studienbeihilfe Grants for Domestic and International Postgraduate Students Applications are...
Eric Bleumink Funds for Developing Countries at University of Groningen 2020/2021 – The Netherlands
Eric Bleumink Fund 2020/2021:- The University of Groningen is offering research grants to students from developing countries wishing to undertake...
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program on Internet Freedom 2019 – Call for Applications
Global Network Initiative (GNI) Fellowship Program: Call for Applications:- Internews’ Global Technology team and the Global Network Initiative (GNI) warmly...
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019
West African Research Center Travel Grant 2019 promotes Intra-African cooperation and exchange among researchers and institutions by providing support to...
Innopolis University 100% Study Scholarships
Russia Scholarships: Innopolis University is happy to offer successful candidates up to 100% scholarship and $200-600 monthly allowance to study Bachelor’s and Master’s degree...
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021 for Young People
Goi Peace Foundation International Essay Contest 2021:- The Goi Peace Foundation is now accepting entries from young people anywhere in...
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students
National Life Science Competition 2021 For Nigerian Secondary School and Tertiary Institution Students. National Life Science Competition The Science Communication...
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths
African Union Continental Essay Competition 2021 for African Youths is open for application. The African Union (AU) is now accepting...
UBA Foundation National Essay Competition 2020 (₦6million in Prizes)
UBA Essay Competition 2020:- UBA Foundation, the corporate social responsibility arm of the United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc, announces...
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students | ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes
NANS Essay Competition 2020 for Secondary School Students is currently open for application. Award value is ₦400,000 in Cash Prizes....
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders
Wole Soyinka Essay Competition 2020 for Young Leaders. The 11th edition of The Wole Soyinka Essay competition which is a...
Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global Competition 2020 | Up to $30,000 in Prizes
Top Ten Innovators Global Competition 2020:- Applications are invited from eligible entrepreneurs for the Shell LiveWIRE ‘Top Ten Innovators’ Global...
Alibaba GET Global Challenge 2020: Digital Solutions During and Beyond COVID-19
Alibaba GET Global Challenge:- Alibaba Business School is now accepting entries from young budding entrepreneurs for its 2020 GET Global...
Wiki Loves Africa Photo Contest 2020 – Easy Steps to Apply Here.
Wiki Loves Africa 2020 Photo Contest:- Of all of the millions of subjects you can read about on Wikipedia, subjects...
Global Recycling Foundation – RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 | $1,000 Prize
RecyclingHeroes Competition 2020 by Global Recycling Foundation is now accepting entries / nominations for its 2020 #RecyclingHeroes Competition. Global Recycling...
YouthLead Turning Point Contest 2020 for Young Changemakers
youthlead 2020 contest:- Participate and showcase your work globally! As a young changemaker, this YouthLead contest provides you with a...
Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Prize for Science 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Science 2020:- Nigeria LNG (NLNG) Limited invites entries for The Nigeria Prize for Science, in line with...
Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) Prize for Literature 2020 | Up to $100,000 for Grab
NLNG Prize for Literature 2020:- Entries are hereby invited for The Nigeria Prize for Literature. The yearly literary prize is...
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition – Apply Now
NITDA FutureHack 2020 Competition:- The FutureHack is a national technology hackathon event, in which computer programmers and others involved in...
Tana Forum Annual University Essay Competition 2020
2020 Essay Competition:- The Tana Forum is an annual meeting that brings together African leaders and stakeholders to engage and...
Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition 2020 for Law Students Worldwide
Nelson Mandela Competition:- You are cordially invited to participate in the 12th Nelson Mandela World Human Rights Moot Court Competition,...
St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020
Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition is currently on. St. Gallen Symposium Leader of Tomorrow Essay Competition 2020 The St. Gallen...
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) 2019 Writing Competition III (3,000 USD cash prize)
ICRC writing competition III 2019: – The International Committee of the Red Cross is proud to organize for the third time...
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize International Competition 2020 for early-career Architects ( $100,000 Travelling Fellowship)
Harvard Graduate School of Design’s 2020 Wheelwright Prize: The Harvard Graduate School of Design (Harvard GSD) is pleased to announce the 2020...
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students
NHEF Scholarship Essay Competition 2019 for Nigerian Students:- Every year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) runs a Scholarship Essay...
Developing Country3 weeks ago
Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships
Africa1 week ago
Mandela Rhodes Foundation Scholarship
Uncategorized2 weeks ago
BBNaija Season 6 Application Form 2021 – Requirement, Audition Date and Venue
Masters2 weeks ago
Eira Davies Postgraduate Scholarships
Postgraduate7 months ago
870 Korean Government Scholarships 2021/2022 (Bachelors, Masters & PhD)for Developing Countries
Developing Country6 months ago
CICOPS Scholarships 2021 for Developing Countries – Apply Now
Developing Country3 weeks ago
Joint Japan World Bank Graduate Scholarship Program
Masters3 weeks ago
Saltire Scholarships by Scottish Government