Griffith Remarkable Scholarship rewards exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degree programs at Griffith University.
About Griffith Remarkable Scholarship
Griffith University is making available the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship for exceptional students applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
Level/Field(s) of study:
Full-time undergraduate or postgraduate coursework programs offered at the University
Scholarship Target group:
This Griffith remarkable scholarship is open to citizens of countries other than Australia or New Zealand.
The scholarship covers 50% of tuition fees that will be deducted from undergraduate or postgraduate coursework tuition fees for the duration of the program.
• Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
• Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
• Have applied to study at Griffith by the scholarship application closing date.
• Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
• Be a full-time student starting in Trimester 1, 2, or 3, 2021.
Griffith Remarkable Scholarship Application instructions:
You must apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University and apply for the scholarship by the closing date (see below). You will need to include academic records and a personal statement.
Steps to Apply:
- Apply to study an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program at Griffith University.
- A University panel will review your application.
- We will let you know the outcome of your application.
To apply for the Griffith Remarkable Scholarship you will need to include:
- A certified/attested true copy of any supporting documents (educational certificates and academic transcripts) demonstrating strong academic merit.
- A Personal Statement that addresses why you have applied for the scholarship, the selected program of study at Griffith University, and any other information you feel strengthens your application for the scholarship.
Note: The Griffith scholarship application form will take you 5 to 10 minutes to complete.
The scholarship application deadline for Trimester 2, 2021 entry is 16 April 2021 and that for Trimester 3, 2021 entry is 6 August 2021. Applications for Trimester 1, 2021 entry closed on 4 December 2020.