Are you an engineering student or young graduate with a passion for robotics?
Groupe SEB Tech Challenge – SEB, the leading household appliances company, is calling for innovative minds to come up with robots prototypes which will revolutionize household chores. From home, linen & personal care to food cooking and storing, it’s up to you to choose the category you are interested in. Shortlisted projects will receive €1.000 to produce a functional prototype of their project for the final marketplace. Finalists will be invited to a two day-final in SEB’s headquarters in Lyons (France) to pitch their projects! Recommended Posts:
To Apply For this Tech Challenge,
Your Group SEB Tech Challenge project must answer the following questions:
- Does it provide a solution to an identified problem?
- Is this a brand new innovation?
- Is it a product improvement or does it bring about a brand new use?
- Does it replace or supplement other equipment?
- What is the value proposition?
- What does your project bring to its user?
- How can you justify the interest of a group of customers?
- Who are these people and what would be their motivations for buying this project?
- What promise does your project make?
- What are the costs you are considering?
- What would be the benefits?
- How do you plan to sell this product?
Register before December 2nd & boost your career in robotics!
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved