$5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship
Hach Rose Annual Scholarship. The Hach & Rose, LLP strongly believe in giving back to our community in any way we can. That’s why they have created the $5,000 Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship.
This scholarship is awarded in the name of a client, whose strength through adversity after suffering a serious injury.
The cost of education is rising every year, because of this, we have created this scholarship to assist graduating high school students, or current college students, with the costs of attending college or graduate school.
Hach & Rose, LLP annual college scholarship was created to ease some of the burdens that deserving students face while supporting themselves and shouldering a heavy workload in school.
Scholarship Type: ESSAY
Your life was touched in some manner by an individual who was hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence.
Tell us how the event impacted your life, and what you learned or how you have grown as a result?.
Hach Rose Annual Scholarship Award:
Winner of this scholarship will be awarded the sum of $5,000 USD
To be eligible for selection for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school by the time the scholarship is disbursed on May 15, 2019. (This will replace proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, or graduate school)
- Complete the essay according to the prompt above.
If you meet all of the above requirements, you are eligible to be awarded this scholarship.
How to Apply:
In addition to the above requirements, candidates are expected to write an essay on the Essay Prompt as stated above of not more than 2500 words.
Applicants should send their essays to email@example.com not later than the closing date as stated below.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2019
Winner Announcement Date: August 1, 2019
Note: This scholarship will be awarded to a qualified candidate who writes the most compelling essay.