Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships:- The Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholar Programme is a full-tuition plus fees award for Africa’s entrepreneurial leaders in 2021.
About the Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance Scholarships Award:
Harambe Entrepreneur Alliance is a platform for highly educated young African social, business and political entrepreneurs, attending leading universities in Africa, Asia, Europe and North America. Our mission is to capture, inform and engage Africa’s global intellectual capital in the development of Africa.
- Born in Africa and current passport holders of an African country
- Exhibited entrepreneurial leadership in their field of interest
- Two or more years of work experience
- Hold a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Candidates must arrange to have official university transcripts, letters of recommendation and standardized test scores arrive at Yale School of Management by the appropriate application deadline
Number of Awardees: Not specified
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: African countries
Recommended for you:
Value of Scholarship:
- Fellowships and Grants from our partners
- Scholarships (Fletcher / Oxford Skoll / Yale / Oxford Pershing Square)
- Venture Capital
- The Harambean Network
16th November, 2020 at 23:59
How to Apply:
- Candidates must complete online HEA Application by November 16, 2020 HERE
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here.