Hispanic scholarship fund 2021 application is currently open for Hispanic students residing in the United States of America.
Benefits of Hispanic Scholarship Fund 2021
As an HSF Scholar, you’ll have access to HSF’s vital Scholar Support Services and may be eligible for a scholarship, depending on funding availability.
- Every year, HSF selects 10,000 excellent students from a large and bright pool of candidates to become HSF Scholars.
- Career services, mentorship, leadership development, knowledge building, and wellness training are all available to HSF Scholars.
- Select internship and job opportunities with HSF corporate partners are available through career services.
- All Scholar Conferences, including the STEM Summit, Finance Summit, Media & Entertainment Summit, Entrepreneurship Summit, and Healthcare Summit, are open to HSF Scholars.
- Exclusive access to the HSF Insider, a vital resource for job prospects and knowledge.
- Finally, and most crucially, HSF grants more than $30 million in scholarships each year, and HSF Scholars may be eligible for a scholarship, which ranges from $500 to $5,000 and is provided directly to students, based on available funds.
You may also see : Cheap Universities in USA in 2021
Who is eligible for the HSF Scholar program?
- Seniors graduating from high school
- Students in their first year in university (all years)
- Transferring community college students to four-year universities
- Students in their final year of study (law school, medical school, MBA, and all other full-time masters or PhD programs)
Requirements for Eligibility
- Must be a U.S. citizen, permanent legal resident, or DACA recipient of Hispanic ancestry.
- For high school students, a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) is required; for college and graduate students, a 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent) is required.
- Plan to attend full-time in a four-year university or graduate school in the United States, whether public or private, for the academic year 2021-2022.
- Fill out the FAFSA or other state-based financial aid applications (if applicable).
|AVAILABLE Jan 1, 2021||DEADLINE Feb 14, 2021||FINALIST PHASE Mar – Apr 2021||AWARDS Oct – Dec 2021|
For More Information Visit the Official Hispanic Scholarship Webpage Here.