ISP Scholarship 2020: The new International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme is now available at the HKBU School of Business. Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
HKBU Fully Funded International Postgraduate ISP Scholarship 2020
The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS) scheme at the HKBU School of Business is a global initiative designed to nurture business leaders, bringing together highly talented and intellectually-motivated students from around the world to one of our selected taught postgraduate programmes.
Although these young achievers come from diverse backgrounds, they have all demonstrated leadership potential and have a common interest in making a difference in the world.
Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
You may also apply for the
ISP Scholarship 2020 Description
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue the postgraduate program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Master of Accountancy, MSc in Applied Accounting and Finance, MSc in Applied Economics, MSc in Business Management, MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance.
- Scholarship Award: Full tuition fee waiver + allowance (HK$100,000 = ~US$12,800).
- Nationality: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Hong Kong
Eligibility for the Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students from all around the world.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- A bachelors’ degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL
- Shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview
IPS Scholarship Eligibility
You will stand as a strong candidate if you are:
- An outstanding applicant for one of our 5 full-time postgraduate programmes from countries/ regions outside mainland China and Hong Kong
- A future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to taking part in HKBU’s internationalisation projects and activities during the study period
English Language Requirements: Students must provide Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
You may also Apply for the
How to Apply for the ISP Scholarship 2020
- Submit your application online to one of the 8 masters programmes listed above. Competition increases as the year progresses, so we recommend starting your application early.
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450
- No individual application for the IPS is required (all eligible applicants will automatically be considered for the IPS, and shortlisted candidates may be invited for an online interview.)
ISP Scholarship 2020 Application Timeline (Sep 2020 intake)
- September 2019 (tentative) – Start of application
- February to May 2020 – Application deadline (different deadlines applicable to different programmes, please check individual programme pages for up to date information.)
- November 2019 to May 2020 – Candidates contacted for admission and IPS interview
- May 2020 – Offer of admission
- June 2020 – Student visa application
- Late August 2020 – Programme orientations
- September 2020 – Start of 1st semester