International Ambassador Scholarship:
About the International Ambassador Scholarship
The International Ambassador Scholarship recognizes and provides financial support for outstanding students who wish to act as ambassadors for the University of West London.
University of West London, UK
Field(s) of study:
Any full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London
Number of Scholarships:
Up to 50 scholarships
Non-EU International Students
Scholarships are worth up to £5,000. The scholarship provides a discount against the cost of tuition for the first year of study only.
Applicants must be:
• A self-funded overseas full fee-paying paying student (please note: EU applicants are not eligible).
• An offer holder for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at UWL, to commence study in September 2018 or January 2019. This means, you must have already applied for a course of study at this University and you must have already received an official offer from one of our Admissions Officers.
The International Ambassador Scholarship will be awarded on a competitive basis to candidates who demonstrate enthusiasm and the ability to be an excellent international student ambassador.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have been offered a place to study on a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at the University of West London, commencing in May 2020 or September 2020.
To apply, you must Complete the scholarship application form and submit no later than the following deadlines:
- 5pm GMT on 28th November 2019 for our January 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 30th March 2020 for our May 2020 intake
- 5pm GMT on 1st July for our September 2020 intake
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Thank you for visiting www.allstudylink.com NEVER MISS A SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITY. … JOIN OUR FREE NEWS LETTER NOW.