Israel Government MFA Scholarships. The Israeli Government is now accepting the application for the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA) Scholarships which is designed for foreign students to study in Israel.
In order to apply for the opportunity applicants should fulfill the educational requirements of the Israeli university, on which they apply.
The aim of the Israeli government awards is to enable and encourage academically able students. Scholarships can be given only once (either for the summer language course or for the academic year).
This scholarship grant and award is open for the BA or BSc (undergraduate) degree (or higher) program.
Award: Partial tuition fees, Monthly allowance, and Basic health insurance.
- International students.
- For all subject offered by the university
The applicant should be a citizen of the country where he/she applies for the opportunity and be under the age of 35 (at the beginning of the academic year). If you are Israeli citizens then you are not eligible to submit an application for this application .
Recipients of scholarship should receive a student visa (A2), which was issued by the Israeli embassy, in which their application was submitted. Proof of English or Hebrew language proficiency is required for the opportunity .
Israel Government MFA Scholarships Application Procedure
To begin the application process, contact your local Israeli embassy to verify the exact date for application submission and to obtain more detailed information about the process of choosing candidates for the opportunity from the country.
How to Apply
The application form can be downloaded from the given link: Application Form
To apply, students must be ready to submit the following:
- Detailed letter describing the field the applicant intends to study in Israel, specifying the University he/she wishes to attend
- Curriculum Vitae
- Copies of letters exchanged with Israeli universities, or in the case of a research or post-doctorate – the relevant Israeli supervisor. Not required for Ulpan Scholarship.
- Official original academic records (or notarized copies) of all relevant studies and test scores, diplomas attesting the completion of an academic degree, including a transcript of the student’s records
- At least two (2) letters of recommendation from lecturers/professors who taught the candidate
- Three (3) photographs
- Certificate of health
To consider this unique opportunity, you can contact the selected university in which you want to apply.
Benefits of the Israel Government MFA Scholarships
The university will provide all the following:
The one academic year scholarship:
- the program provides a partial tuition fee for outstanding student-if applicable (50% of the maximum $ 6,000 for tuition fees of $ 12,000 and above).
- It gives you a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only, October until June) and also provides basic health insurance.
The partial one academic year scholarship:
- the program provides a monthly allowance for one academic year (8 months only, October until June) and Basic health insurance.
The Summer Language Course Includes:
- Full tuition fees
- weeks’ allowance
- Basic health insurance
Applications Deadline : November 30, 2019.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved