Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships 2020: – Kingston University, UK offers awards to international students totalling £200,000 every year, with our international scholarships each worth £2,000 per year of study.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Kingston University, UK
Eligible Field of Study:
The scholarships are open to prospective full-time undergraduate students in any subject area for each year of a three-year course (subject to satisfactory progress).
You may also apply for the
Kingston University Undergraduate Scholarships Eligibility:
Before you begin your application, please make sure that you meet the eligibility criteria. You must:
- are an international student (classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes);
- have an offer (conditional or unconditional) of a place on an undergraduate degree course or foundation degree course at Kingston for 2020/21 entry; and
are not currently registered on an undergraduate course at Kingston University.
Please note that you will need electronic copies of the following documents to make your application online:
- a copy of your Kingston University offer letter;
- an academic reference letter;
- a copy of your academic transcript/worksheet; and
- a copy of your Academic IELTS or TOEFL result (where applicable).
Scholarship will be awarded on the basis of:
- academic merit;
- what you expect to gain from the course you are taking; and
- what you intend to do after completing the course.
Number of Scholarships: several
Value of Scholarship:
The Kingston University will award International undergraduate students £4,000 worth of scholarship per year of study.
Duration of Scholarship: three years
How to Apply:
The scholarships application procedure is separate from the admissions application procedure.
The application deadline for the Kingston University undergraduate scholarships is 31st May 2020.
Important Notes: if the application deadline falls during a weekend, we will continue to accept submissions until midday (UK time) on the following Monday.