KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021. KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firms with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
The Firm is well represented in Nigeria and across the African continent, with the objective of providing exceptional and quality services to multinational, regional and local clients and to enhance the product offerings in certain previously under-serviced markets.
We are a team of outstanding professionals with diverse backgrounds, varied experience and probing minds. We always strive to win. Not as individuals but by working as a team.
Our winning culture is based on collaborative teamwork, and we create results by being open-minded, helping each other and showing trust in each other’s method and capabilities.
And for that we need you on the team!
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021 Eligibility:
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
BONUS POST:- You May Also Apply for the Total Nigeria Young Graduate Programme 2019 for young Nigerians
- Graduate Test: As part of our selection criteria, you will be expected to write our GMAT based aptitude test. Once you have gone through our Aptitude test, you will be sent a link to go through our Situational Judgment Test. This form of test allows you us to assess your critical thinking qualities.
- Assessment Centers: Our Assessment centers serves as our next stage of recruitment process. This process allows us to test your ability to work with others as a team. This assessment is critical as it allows us evaluate how you respond to others during a team work exercise.
- Interviews: Once successful at the assessment center, you will be invited for interviews where you meet with a Partner for a one on one interviews.
- Offer: This indicates you have successfully gone through all our recruitment process and have been considered for hire.
At this stage you will be required to go for a medical check up after which you will be given an offer letter.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: Permanent
How to Apply: Apply to job in Link below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE KPMG APTITUDE TEST/ KPMG BUSINESS AWARENESS TEST BEFORE. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Before Applying, make sure you read carefully the information as stated on the official page.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved