LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020:- LUTH School of Information Management Admission Form- Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Idi-Araba, School of Health Information Management (SHIM) two (2) year programme.
LUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Requirements
Entry Requirements for National Diploma (ND) Candidates In Health Information Management
- Applicant / candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in WAEC/NECO/NABTEB at not more than two sittings in the relevant subjects which must include English Language, Mathematics, Biology/Health Science, Chemistry, and/or Physics and any other subject: Geography, Agric, Economics, Data Processing, and Technical Drawing.
- Result combination must be from the same examination body i.e NECO/NECO or SSCE/GCE).
- Applicant must also meet the JAMB cut-off mark approved for Monotechnics for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. You can find out more about Jamb cutoff marks here.
Entry Requirements For HND Applicants/ Candidates In Health Information Management
In addition to the specific entry requirements for the ND programme for Health Information Management, all applicant for the HND programme must meet the following entry requirements:
- National Diploma Certificate in Health Information Management with a minimum of lower credit
- Professional Diploma/Technician Certificate in Health Information
Management by HRORBN with a minimum of lower credit
- Evidence of completion of compulsory one-year relevant clinical work experience (I.T) in an accredited Health Institution
- Candidates with Merit/Pass (G. P. A. 2.00-2.49) at the ND level with
two (2) or more years post-ND cognate work experience.
NOTE: Awaiting result is accepted.
You may also apply for the
How to Apply for LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020
To apply for the LSHIM programme, simply and carefully follow the guidelines as stated below:
APPLICATION FEE: ₦7, 000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only).
How to register on portal:
- Simply visit the official webpage of the LSHIM (luth.gov.ng) and click on register.
- Register and pay access fee
- During registration, you will be required to choose the School you are applying to.
Please ensure that you meet the requirement into the school of your choice.
Cost of application form is as indicated on the school portal.
After you have completed the process as stated above, you will be required to log into your email address to get complete your registration.
How to log in:
- Simply check your email after registration.
- And click on the link that was sent to your email in order for you to login to the portal and set your password.
- Click “Buy form” to visit the remita payment page and purchase form.
Note: Apart from using your ATM Card to make payment, you can also pay at the bank. If the second option of paying at the bank is your choice, you will need to go to the bank with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) to pay at any Commercial or Micro-Finance bank branch. (You can print the RRR by clicking On: Make Payment =>Bank Branch=>Print Invoice).
See also :
How to complete LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020:
- After you have paid for your form, simply click on Fill form to fill and complete the application form online.
- Then simply submit your application
- Immediately after you have submitted your completed application form, you should check your email for a copy of your completed form, simply click on it to download it and also print it.
NB: Applicants Must Print Out Their Completed Online Generated Form. Short Listed Applicants Would Be Required To Present This During Examination.
DISCLAIMER: LUTH Management Has Not Designated Payment Into Any Personal Account. Avoid Fraudsters.
Application Deadline for the LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020:
31st July, 2020 for all Schools except School of Health Information Management and Federal School of Biomedical Engineering which close on 31st October, 2020.
LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020 Examination Date:
The date for the entrance examination will be announced by the LUTH School of Information Management soon.
For More Information / Enquiries contact the LUTH Management via
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , and or Phone call: 09081542611
Allstudylink is wishing you the best with your LUTH SHIM Admission Form 2020 application, and admission in waiting. Success to you.