Mahmoud Rabbani Scholarship 2020: This scholarship was named in honour of the founder of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation.
Mahmoud Rabbani Scholarship 2020
It is intended for Arab students who have been officially accepted into a Master’s or Ph.D programme in the Netherlands or for Dutch students who have been accepted into a Master’s or Ph.D programme in the Arab World.
The goal of this scholarship, besides fostering interaction between Arab and European students, is to provide the means for students seeking to broaden their own horizons.
In keeping with the foundation’s mission, all areas of study are eligible for the grant, and primary requirements are that applicants must have a firm grasp of English, or the language their program will be in.
The scholarship is designed for dynamic students with an interest in fostering the formation of ties between these two regions.
Moreover, the MSR scholarship is strengthened by a mentoring programme that offers the scholarship recipient guidance on a personal and professional level and also provides access to the Foundation’s extensive and diverse network and platforms.
Candidates must be nationals of any of the following countries: Algeria, Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Syria, Tunisia, UAE, Yemen, or Sudan. Applications coming from the Netherlands should be by Dutch nationals.
- The scholarship is open to Arab students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Netherlands and to Dutch students who have received an official acceptance letter for a Master’s or a Ph.D programme in the Arab World.
- The candidate should have a good knowledge of English and/or of the language of study if that is not English is necessary.
Bonus Post:- You May Also Apply For The Government of Hungary Scholarship Program 2020/2021
Criteria for the evaluation
- Academic excellence
- Personal growth: Assessing the contribution the proposed field of study would have on the applicant’s continued academic and professional development and/or its potential for impact in the local context.
- Strong motivation in line with the ideals of the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation’s goal of promoting Euro-Arab dialogue and understanding
- Financial need
- No support will be provided retroactively, i.e. to expenses linked to a Master’s or Ph.D programme that have already been implemented.
- The Foundation’s scholarship is only valid for the proposed programme of study at the academic institution specified in the application and only for the academic year for which the application is made.
Terms and Conditions
- Once the scholarship is granted and accepted, the signed terms and conditions form acts as a legal contract between the Lutfia Rabbani Foundation and the MSR scholar.
- A mid-year academic report is required
- Within two months time of completion of study, the student must submit a report of his/her experience to the Board of the Foundation. The Board of the Foundation reserves the right to edit the report for communication purposes.
- Within a year of completion of study, the student will complete a questionnaire provided by the Foundation to evaluate the impact of the scholarship.
The maximum amount of an MSR scholarship is €15,000
How to Apply For Mahmoud Rabbani Scholarship 2020
- Necessary documents are:
- Motivation and purpose statement (in English);
- Curriculum Vitae (in English);
- Copy of passport plus an additional current passport photo in colour;
- Copies of degrees or diplomas with academic transcripts (with English translation)
- Two signed references from either academic or professional referees;
- Letter of acceptance from Host University in the Netherlands;
- An official course description of the programme offered by the Host University;
- Budget: please provide a detailed financial overview including tuition fees and living expenses, as well as other sources of income to cover your study in the Netherlands for the academic year you are applying. The maximum amount that may be awarded is € 15,000 for the academic year.
- Signed and dated MSR Scholarship Application Form
Only applicants with an official acceptance letter will be considered for this scholarship. New applications for the 2020/2021 academic year will open on January 1, 2020. The application deadline is March 31st 2020.
Please proceed to the Submission Portal to submit all the necessary documents here.
For further inquiries please contact: email@example.com
For More Information Visit the official Webpage of Mahmoud Rabbani Scholarship 2002 Here
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved