Master Mind Scholarships
University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences):
Antwerp Maritime Academy
Artesis Plantijn University College Antwerp
Erasmus University College Brussels
Karel de Grote University College
LUCA School of Arts
PXL University College
University College Ghent
Level/Field of study:
Eligible Masters Degree Programmes offered at participating Flemish Institutions
Number of Awards:
30 to 40
Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships Target group:
International students from all countries. There are a number of scholarships reserved for students from certain countries: Japan (3), Mexico (3), Palestine (2), USA (5).
The incoming student is awarded a scholarship of maximum €8,000 per academic year. The Flemish Host Institution can ask the applicant for a tuition fee of maximum €11o.8 per year.
The duration of mobility is one academic year for a Master programme of 60 ECTS and two academic years for a master programme of 120 ECTS.
• The applicant applies to take up a Master degree programme at a higher education institution in Flanders (hereafter ‘Flemish host institution’).
• The applicant should have a high standard of academic performance and/or potential. He/she meets all academic entrance criteria, including relevant language requirements, for entering the Master programme in question offered by the Flemish host institution.
• All nationalities can apply. The previous degree obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
• Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Students cannot apply directly. Your application must be submitted online by the Flemish host institution.
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- A Curriculum Vitae (including your American GPA out of 4.0 and if applicable your publications, academic awards, previous scholarships, etc.)
https://www.scholaro.com/gpa-calculator/ (see annex: How to calculate your American GPA)
- Transcript of records; if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
- English language test results or letter of exemption provided by the host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) home university, university of applied sciences (and arts) or recent employer written in English.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s); if written in a language other than Dutch, French, German or English, a certified translation must be enclosed.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.studyinflanders.be/en/scholarship-programmes/master-mind-scholarships/
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved