MBA Scholarship Description:
The new Central European-American Business Leaders Scholarship is now available on offer at Quinnipiac University in the USA. This MBA scholarship is available for polish students who wish to undertake MBA degree in Quinnipiac University, USA. This MBA scholarship program will Poland future business leaders with substantive work experience at American businesses as well as an American-based MBA. Through academic innovation, a focus on the professions, and extensive experiential learning opportunities, we provide a springboard for your career success and enable you to make your impact on the world. Related Scholarships:
Scholarship Award: The scholarship includes:
- One reasonably priced economy class round trip airline ticket
- A start-up stipend to help with initial living and travel costs
- A room in university housing (first year) and health insurance during MBA studies
- Fully paid tuition
- Course Level: MBA programme.
- Nationality: Polish nationals.
Eligibility for the MBA Scholarship
Eligible Countries: Candidates must be Polish nationals.
Entrance Requirements: Ideal candidates have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated and honest, and display a high level of maturity and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Students must have completed at least one semester’s worth of a master’s degree by August 15, 2019. Quinnipiac needs to count about three of your master’s credits toward your Quinnipiac MBA degree.
- Some work experience (including internships) is required. Ideally, candidates have 1–2 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have a valid driver’s license. (Scholars must drive to job interviews and to work.)
- Candidates must be Polish nationals.
- Scholars must maintain “good academic standing” at Quinnipiac during their MBA.
- Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills.
- Scholarship recipients will be responsible for covering certain costs related to mandatory vaccines, J1 VISA processing fees, SEVIS fee, and an official copy of the International Credential Evaluation document from World Education Services (WES)
English Language Requirements: Scholars should have good communication, presentation and general people skills. Applicants must have proof of English Proficiency.
How to Apply: Application materials
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Copies of current university transcripts
- Photocopy or digital scan of your driver’s license
- Introductory letter (1 page long) – Should include the applicant’s name, the applicant current field of study, and basic information about the applicant and the applicant hopes to achieve in the U.S.
- Essay on intent and motivation (estimated 2–3 pages). This should explain your motivation in applying for the scholarship and your vision of how you will apply this experience when you return to Poland.
- Plan of study (estimated 1–2 pages) – Should list the MBA courses at Quinnipiac University in which the applicant is interested
- Proof of English proficiency
- Applications Deadline: November 30, 2018
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study Business Administration.