MTN Science and Technology Scholarship 202 is now on. This is for Nigerian Undergraduate Students. Deadline to apply is 21st July 2020.
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship 2020
The MTN Foundation Science and Technology Scholarship scheme seeks to attract high performing full time second year students studying in public tertiary institutions (universities, polytechnics and colleges of education) in Nigeria.
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
Three hundred and sixty (360) qualified and successful full-time Nigerian students studying science and technology related courses are awarded the scholarship which covers tuition, book allowance and stipends.
The scholarship is renewed every year until graduation for existing awardees provided they have maintained a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit) while new applications, when advertised, are welcome from full time students in their second year of study.
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship Benefits
Since 2010, over 9,000 scholarships have been awarded.
The scholarships, awarded on an annual basis, is worth ₦200,000.00 (Two hundred thousand Naira).
This covers tuition, book allowances and living allowances for one academic year.
You may see also :
MTN Science and Technology Scholarship Eligibility
- 3rd year students from Public Tertiary Institutions with 3.5 CGPA or its equivalent Second Class Upper
- HND Students with a minimum of 3.0GPA (Upper credit) at their OND Programme
- Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.5 or its equivalent (second class upper/upper credit).
Students studying any of the following courses can apply:
- Agric. Extension and Rural Development
- Agricultural Science
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Applied Physics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Electronics
- Computer and Information Science
- Computer and Mathematics
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- Physics Electronics
- Physics Computational Modeling
- Pure/Applied Physics
- Statistics and Computer Science
- System Engineering
Application Deadline: Tuesday 21st July, 2020.
How to Apply for MTN Scholarship.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking HERE
Note: Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted and MTN Foundation bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
For More Information Visit the Official MTN Scholarship Website Here.