Nile University Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently on.
The authorities of the Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) have released the conditions to be eligible for the available scholarships and discounts in the 2020/2021 academic session.
Nile University Scholarship Conditions.
Applicants to undergraduate programs may be offered scholarships subject to their JAMB and WAEC results as announced by the Board of Trustee of Nile University of Nigeria (“NILE”).
For the 2020/2021 Academic Session, scholarships would be offered based on the following criteria:
NB: If you score any of the scores below you will get the stipulated discount:
|All Undergraduate Programs EXCEPT Law & Medicine||10%||20%||30%||40%||50%||60%|
|Grade||6 A1||7 A1||8 A1|
|All Undergraduate Programs EXCEPT Law & Medicine||10%||20%||30%|
IMPORTANT: 300 above + 6 A1 deserves %100.
Note: WAEC/JAMB results should be present year’s result
You may also apply for the
- Students with outstanding performance in sports at national or professional level will get up-to 100% scholarship, if they participate in NILE team.
- International Olympiads (IMO, IPHO, ICHO, IBO, IOI. PAMO) participants will be offered a 50% scholarship while medalists will get 100% scholarship.
Guidelines on Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Applicants will only be allowed to use either of JAMB or WASSCE results for the above referenced scholarships.
- Applicants with both JAMB scores of 300 and above + WAEC of 6 A’s would be offered 100% scholarships.
- Recipients of scholarships must maintain a minimum average CGPA of 3.50 in order to retain their scholarships for the subsequent session.
- Recipients of scholarships must not be involved in any act of misconduct or contravene NILE’s regulations.
- NILE reserves the right to withdraw the scholarship offered should the need arise.
- Scholarships are limited to quotas as determined by the management of NILE and will be offered on first come first serve basis.
- First-class graduates of NILE will be offered 50% scholarships.
- NILE second class upper graduates will be offered a 40% scholarship.
- NILE second-class lower graduates will be offered a 30% scholarship.
You may also apply for the
Nile University of Nigeria Discounts Conditions.
- Parents will get the following SIBLING discount if they have more than one child in NILE.
- 2 children – 5%
- 3 children – 10%
- 4 children – 15%
- 5 children and above – 20%
- Siblings must share a common biological parent.
- The discount will apply to each NEW sibling and be valid for the normal duration of studies.
- Institutions sponsoring applicants to NILE Postgraduate programs will be offered INSTITUTION discounts as follows for the students joined this session only:
- 3 – 5 = 10%
- 6 – 10 = %20
- 11 and above = %30
- One (1) immediate family member (child or wife) of the NILE staff will be given 50% STAFF discount. The discount will remain valid for the duration of studies provided the staff remains under the employment of NILE.
NILE graduates (Undergraduate + (PGD) + Master’s + (MPhil)) get 30% discount for PHD
NILE graduates (Undergraduate) get 20% discount for PHD
NILE graduates ((PGD) + Master’s + (MPhil)) get 10% discount for PHD
NILE Staff (Academic and non-academic) gets 50% discount for PHD
For More Information Visit the Official Nile University Webpage Here.
APPLICANTS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED FOR DISCOUNTS OR SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER MORE THAN ONE CRITERIA. WHERE APPLICANTS ARE ELIGIBLE UNDER MULTIPLE CONDITIONS, OFFERS WOULD BE MADE BASED ON THE CRITERIA THAT OFFERS THE HIGHEST DISCOUNT OR SCHOLARSHIP.