NNPC Chevron National University Undergraduate Scholarship. Chevron Nigeria Limited in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a number of Chevron Scholarship Awards to suitably qualified undergraduate students in Nigerian Universities.
This scholarship is for Full-time second year (200level) students studying specific courses listed below, in any Nigerian Universities, are invited to apply online.
Optimum Resources Management is a multidisciplinary consortium of experts in various fields of technical development.
One of its flagship services is broad based provision of e-solution and innovative educational resources management with specialty in educational funds management, award of grants, bursaries, and scholarship schemes on behalf of multinationals, donors, national, states, Local Government Areas (LGAs) and communities.
Fields of Study: E-applications are invited from full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses, in Nigerian Universities:
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
You May Also Apply for : Study In Australia: Monash University SPHPM Bachelor of Medical Sciences Honours Scholarship
- Before you start your application, Please read about the Scholarship Information Carefully.
- ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
Important Points to Note Before Applying for the NNPC Chevron National University Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Please note that only application submitted through this web address will be considered.
- Hard copies of any document submitted will not be processed.
- All interested students are advised to complete the e-application form online and upload all the required documents as requested at the web address indicated above.
How to Apply for NNPC Chevron National University Undergraduate Scholarship
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Follow this Link
2. Click on “Apply Now” then create account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Enter your registered email and password to login.
5. Enter your personal information, additional information, educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
6. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
7. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
8. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-port photograph with a white background.
9. Recheck application information to avoid errors
10. Click “Submit Application” to submit information
11. You will receive an email that confirms your application was successful.
Please Note: Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
Application Deadline: 26th August, 2019 – Midnight 18th September, 2019
If you encounter any troubles while trying to apply online, simply request for complaints and technical assistance using the following:
Help Desk 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Help Desk 2: email@example.com
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved