NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020:- The NNPC/EROTON JV in pursuance of its Corporate Social Responsibility invites suitably qualified applicants for its 2019/2020 Academic Session Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Eroton JV Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2019 / 2020 Eligibility:
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST be:
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Universities (NUC accredited)
- Certified 200 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- Have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 at the time of application (attach transcripts or official records)
- Be a citizen of Nigeria and an indigene of Rivers State/Eroton Host Communities
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 100 level students or 300 level students and above
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
Number of Awards: Not specified
Duration of Award: The remaining duration of applicant’s undergraduate program
Application Deadline: Ongoing
Eligible Countries: Nigeria (Rivers State/Host Communities Merit Award)
To be Taken at (Country): Port Harcourt, Rivers State Nigeria
How to Apply:
Application is open to 200 level students only.
1. Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Letter from Community Paramount Ruler (Eroton E&P Host Communities)
2. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
To apply, follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/erotonscholarship to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship board
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.