Applications are invited for Nursing International Scholarships at the University of Glasgow. The scholarship will be offered to applicants who show a commitment to study for the Bachelor of Nursing degree programme.
The University of Glasgow is the fourth oldest university in the English-speaking world and one of Scotland’s four ancient universities. It was founded in 1451.
The candidate should have a very good command of English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Bachelor of Nursing degree at the University of Glasgow.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Nursing.
- Scholarship Award: This unique scholarship of up to £1,000 for each of 3 years of the BN Degree programme will help cover part of the cost of fees, accommodation or living expenses whilst you are a student on the Bachelor of Nursing Degree programme.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship: