Orange Knowledge Programme 2020, a new phase of the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
About the Orange Knowledge Programme 2020 Award:
On 1 July 2017 the Netherlands Fellowship Programmes (NFP) entered a new phase as a new programme under the name Kennisontwikkelings programma (KOP), in English, Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP). KOP aims to advance the development of the capacity, knowledge and quality of both individuals and institutions in higher and vocational education.
Type: Fellowship, Masters, Short Courses/Training
The eligible countries for this programme are as follows:
Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin , Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Colombia Cuba, DR Congo, Egypt Ethiopia Ghana Georgia, Guatemala India, Indonesia Kenya Jordan, Lebanon, Liberia Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique Myanmar Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories Peru, Philippines, Rwanda Senegal, Sierra Leone Somalia, Sri Lanka, South Africa South Sudan, Sri Lanka Sudan, Suriname, Tanzania Uganda Thailand, Vietnam Yemen Zambia Zimbabwe.
To Be Taken At (Country): The Netherlands
One must be a professional and a national of, and working and living in one of the countries on the Orange Knowledge Programme (OKP) Country list valid at the time of application;
- One must have a current employer’s statement that complies with the formal Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the formal must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must not be employed by an organisation which can be expected to have their own funds for staff development, e.g.: a multinational corporation (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft) a large national and/or a large commercial organisation; a bilateral donor organisation (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid); a multilateral donor organisation (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB); an international NGO (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- One must have a current employer’s statement which complies with the format Nuffic has provided. All information must be provided and all commitments, which are included in the format, must be endorsed in the statement;
- One must have a government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established (if applicable);
- One must have an official passport valid at least three months after the submission date of the registration form by the candidate.
You may also Apply for the
The fellowships are awarded in a very competitive selection to highly motivated professionals who are in a position to introduce the newly-acquired skills and knowledge into their employing organisation.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
A KOP fellowship is intended to supplement the salary that you should continue to receive during the study period in the Netherlands.
The allowance is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas, travel, insurance and thesis research.
If applicable, the fellowship holder is expected to cover the difference between the actual costs and the amount of the personal KOP NFP allowances.
How to Apply for the Orange Knowledge Programme:
- Before you apply, make sure you review the eligibility criteria carefully and check whether your employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
- When you are certain that you are eligible for a KOP NFP scholarship, you can start making the necessary preparations for your application.
- It is important to read thoroughly about the application process on the Program Webpage before applying.
You May Also Apply for the UNICEF International Internship Program 2020 for Students.
24th March 2020.
Award Providers: OKP NFP is initiated and fully funded by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs under the budget for development cooperation.
Sharing is caring, Please use the share button below to help a soul meet his or her dreams.