About the Orange Tulip Scholarship Programme Award:
To be eligible for this scholarship opportunity, candidates must have the following:
- Bachelors’ degree
- English: TOEFL 92 (iBT, with all sections at least 21, writing section at least 23), IELTS 6.5 (all sections at least 6.0, writing at least 6.5), Cambridge Avanced C1, Cambridge Proficieny C2.
- Additional requirements: 1 academic reference, motivation letter, curriculum vitae.
Number of Awards:
- Orange Tulip Scholarship is a contribution that is specifically and exclusively meant to be used towards paying for the costs of a study at a designated higher education institution in the Netherlands, in a programme to which the recipient has been officially admitted.
- The scholarship may not be used to finance the subsistence of the student or anyone else.
Documents Needed for this Application:
Documents to upload as specified on the OTS page for your study programme includes the following:
- Admission letter or proof that you have started the admissions process
- Motivation letter
- Budget plan
- Curriculum Vitae
How to Apply:
Upon receipt of your application you will receive a confirmation by email.
Official Scholarship Webpage:
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved