Applications are invited for: 2018/2019 Otakikpo Joint Venture Leaders of Tomorrow Scholarship Awards
Brief Scholarship Details:
Green Energy International Limited (GEIL), an indigenous oil and gas company and the Operator of Otakikpo Marginal Field in collaboration with it’s technical partner, Lekoil Oil & Gas Investment Ltd is offering a number of University Scholarship Awards for undergraduate and post graduate to suitably qualified students of Ikuru Town, Ugama Ekede, Ayama Ekede, Asuk Oyet, Asuk Ama and other communities located in Andoni Local Government Area of Rivers State, Nigeria. The scholarship is designed to enhance human capital development as well as the provision of qualitative education for the host communities. Recommended Posts:
Applicants for this scholarship must be:
- an undergraduate or postgraduate student.
- already enrolled in the university or polytechnic at the time of application.
- a postgraduate student must have completed the one-year National Youth Service Corp (NYSO) programme or have an exemption letter.
- students with not less than 2.80 CGPA on 5-point scale or equivalent. Applicants Must provide Their statement of result and/or Transcript duly signed and stamped by the Registrar or appropriate authority of their institution.
Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned original copies of the following documents in PDF / JPEG format for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px and weighing not more than 200kb)
- Current and valid School ID card.
- Admission letter.
- Birth certificate.
- O’ Level / A’ Level result.
- JAMB result.
- Statement of result / Transcript; it must be signed by the Registrar or appropriate authority of the institution.
- First Degree Certificate or Statement of Result (For Post Graduate Applicants Only)
- Andoni Local Government Area identification certificate.
- Endorsed letter from one of the following: Recognized Traditional Chief, BOT Member and Youth President.
Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload.
Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
Application Deadline : 15th November, 2018.
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved