2019 Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition is currently on. The deadline for submission of entries for this competition is June 30th, 2019.
Applicants are required to read the information contained in this article very carefully before applying for this essay competition tag in the topic below.
Polaris Bank Rainbow Children’s Day Competition
Competition Topic: The Nigeria of My Dream
- Good understanding and presentation of the topic
- Use of appropriate quotations (where relevant)
- Essay must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
- Good understanding and presentation of the topics
- Inclusion of repeated sounds, sound imitating words repeated word, rhyme and figurative language
- Poem must be handwritten and not more than 250 words
Art Work ( Pencil Drawing)
The artwork should cover the following:
- Key elements/aspects of our national life
- Reflection of our culture
- A new Nigeria – a Vision for country
Polaris Bank Children’s Day Competition Prizes & Benefits.
- 1st Position – N150,000
- 2nd Position – N100,00
- 3rd Position – N50,000
- 21 Educational Tablets plus cash prize for top 3
- Winner to be Banker for a day in one of the bank’s branches
- Photo session with Top Executives of Polaris Bank
- Participants should be within age 6-11 years
- Participants must open or main an active Polaris Rainbow Account
- New Rainbow account must have a minimum deposit of N10,000, while existing customers increase account balance with a minimum of N10,000 and maintain same till the end of the competition
- Essay/Poem/Artwork should be done by the child, any noticeable parental input will disqualify the entry.
How to Submit Entries.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should submit their entries by clicking on the “Submit”