Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021. A number of Oxford colleges offer Reach Oxford Scholarships (formerly Oxford Student Scholarships) to students from developing countries who, for political or financial reasons, or because equivalent educational facilities do not exist, cannot study for a degree in their own countries.
Applicants must be nationals of countries who receive official development assistance from the Development Assistance Committee (DAC) of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD). See the complete list of eligible countries:
Afghanistan; Albania; Algeria; Angola; Antigua and Barbuda; Argentina; Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Belarus; Belize; Benin; Bhutan; Bolivia; Bosnia and Herzegovina; Botswana; Brazil; Burkina Faso; Burundi; Cambodia; Cameroon; Cape Verde; Central African Rep.; Chad; China; Colombia; Comoros; Congo, Dem. Rep.; Congo, Rep.; Cook Islands; Costa Rica; Côte d’Ivoire; Cuba; Djibouti; Dominica; Dominican Republic; Ecuador; Egypt; El Salvador; Equatorial Guinea; Eritrea; Eswatini; Ethiopia; Fiji; Gabon; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Grenada; Guatemala; Guinea; Guinea-Bissau; Guyana; Haiti; Honduras; India; Indonesia; Iran; Iraq; Jamaica; Jordan; Kazakhstan; Kenya; Kiribati; Korea, Dem. People’s Rep.; Kosovo; Kyrgyz Rep.; Laos; Lebanon; Lesotho; Liberia; Libya; Madagascar; Malawi; Malaysia; Maldives; Mali; Marshall Islands; Mauritania; Mauritius; Mexico; Micronesia, Federated States; Moldova; Mongolia; Montenegro; Montserrat; Morocco; Mozambique; Myanmar; Namibia; Nauru; Nepal; Nicaragua; Niger; Nigeria; Niue; North Macedonia; Pakistan; Palau; Panama; Papua New Guinea; Paraguay; Peru; Philippines; Rwanda; Saint Helena; Samoa; São Tomé and Príncipe; Senegal; Serbia; Sierra Leone; Solomon Islands; Somalia; South Africa; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; St. Lucia; St. Vincent and Grenadines; Sudan; Suriname; Syria; Tajikistan; Tanzania; Thailand; Timor-Leste; Togo; Tokelau; Tonga; Tunisia; Turkey; Turkmenistan; Tuvalu; Uganda; Ukraine; Uzbekistan; Vanuatu; Venezuela; Vietnam; Wallis and Futuna; West Bank and Gaza Strip; Yemen; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Reach Oxford Undergraduate Scholarships 2020/2021 value/inclusions/duration:
Tuition fees and college fees, a grant for living expenses and one return air fare per year. The scholarship duration is 3 or 4 years depending on course length.
Oxford University, United Kingdom
Level/Field(s) of study:
Undergraduate programs in all subjects in the course listing, except medicine
Application Deadline: 15 Oct 2019/13 Feb 2020 (annual)
Study in: UK
Course starts October 2019
This scheme is only suitable for candidates who have received an offer and who are of the highest academic ability.
Financial need and social commitment are also major criteria for selection.
Applicants should be intending to return to their country of ordinary residence following their studies.
Priority will be given to students who have not studied at undergraduate level before.
Bonus Post:- You May Also Apply for the Ashinaga Fully-funded Undergraduate Scholarships 2020 for Orphans from Sub-Saharan African Countries
How do I apply?
- You must make an application to the University of Oxford for an undergraduate course through UCAS by 15 October 2019, and be successful in gaining a place.
- Details on how to apply for a scholarship for 2020 entry will be made available on this page in January 2020.
- For 2020 entry applicants who apply by the 12 February 2020 scholarship deadline, the selection process will be undertaken in March 2020.
- Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application in April 2020.
- Scholars will be expected to write an annual report about their academic and social activities, and achievements at the University.
- Receipt of the award in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory academic progress.
- Applicants should be aware that competition for the scheme is very high and the University does not have additional funding for those candidates who are not offered a scholarship.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must have made an application to the University through UCAS by 15 October 2019 and been successful in gaining a place.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
For More Information Visit the Official Scholarship Webpage Here
© copyright 2021 – All rights reserved