Scholarship 2020:- The UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship offers €30,000. This allowance is a contribution towards your Master goals and includes costs of living, tuition fees, visas and insurance.
About the UFL Elisabeth Strouven Scholarship 2020 Award:
The Master in Global Health is an innovative, one-year English-language programme that addresses the complex relationships between health, healthcare, technology, international business, economic development, politics, the socio-cultural environment and management on a global scale.
Students and staff take part in both physical and virtual exchanges between the participating universities:
- Thammasat University in Bangkok, Thailand
- Manipal University in Manipal, India
- McMaster University in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
During a two-week Learning Symposium, all Global Health students come together – [possibly] in a developing country – to exchange ideas and experiences and to lay the groundwork for future collaboration.
More Scholarships to apply :
- The Elisabeth Strouven scholarship is open to talented young students registered for the the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University (September 2020).
- Successful candidates must meet all application requirements. Prospective candidates must hold a passport from an emerging country in South America, Africa or Asia and meet the requirements for obtaining a Dutch visa (MVV residence permit).
- We especially urge female candidates with a background in health sciences, healthcare policy, innovation and chronic care, to apply for this scholarship.
Emerging Countries in South America, Africa and Asia
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
Candidates will be ranked according to educational degree of excellence and experiences. The board of The Elisabeth Strouven Foundation will make the final decision. Applicants will be notified of the decision in writing.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value Of The 2020 Scholarship Award:
- The €30,000 scholarship is a contribution towards your costs of living, the costs of tuition fees, visas and insurance for a maximum period of 13 months.
- The scholarship starts and ends on the dates indicated in the award letter.
|Pre-Academic Training||€ 695*||Arranged and paid by the UM International Service Desk|
|Tuition fee contribution||€ 17,500*||Arranged and paid by the UM International Service Desk|
|Living expenses per month with a maximum of 13 months||€ 875*||Paid by the UM International Service Desk|
|Insurance, max. 13 months||€ 710*||Arranged and paid by the UM International Service Desk|
|Visa costs||€ 174||Arranged and paid by the UM International Service Desk|
How to Apply for the Global Health Scholarship 2020:
- Step 1: Register for the Master in Global Health at Maastricht University. Once applicants have submitted their application via Studielink, they will receive a student ID number.
- Step 2: Use your student ID number to complete and submit the application form. Applicants are then required to complete the application form and send it to Ms. Lori Mees at email@example.com. Together with the required documents (see form).
- The application deadline is 1st February 2020.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage see link below) before applying.